Why can't we have a Doctor Who/Torchwood convention in Cardiff

Hi Showmasters,. Isn't it time we brought Doctor Who/Torchwood Conventions to Cardiff Bay i can Recommend a Fab Hotel to hold it in The Future Inn, Hemmingway Road, Cardiff Bay (Canadian owned), it is 5 mins from Cardiff Bay and there is the Red Dragon Centre 10 mins walk away which has a Brilliant Dr Who Exhibition in it. The Rooms are fantastic each Twin room has 2 queen size beds which means 4 friends can share a room together for £69 a room a night with breakfast at £6 and the Breakfast is superb you can even have smoked salmon and scrambled egg for breakfast (Yum) and help yourself to as much as you can eat. They also have Suites wich have 2 seperate rooms and you have a Double bedroom and in the next room you have a sofa (which is a fold out double bed if needed) a fridge. And in each room there is a dvd player and internet Tv which is free, and when you walk through the Red Dragon Centre and come out the side door cross the Road you will see the Millenium Centre and the Glass Structure aka The Hub. Walk forward and you reach Mermaid Quay turn right walk forward and there is the Brown Door they use as the Door in Ianto's Reception and there is even a boat trip to the Barrage. So as you can see there is plenty for Doctor Who/Torchwood Fans to enoy in Cardiff Bay. Maybe this should be an idea for next year, What do other people think of this idea?? . I visit Cardiff at least 6 times a year and Cardiff Bay is the place every fan of Doctor Who/Torchwood shouldn't miss. Hope Showmaster can arrange this. :YAHOO::D

The Doctor Who event market is pretty crowded at the moment to be honest, I know of at least 12 more before the end of the year. One of those is in nearby Swansea.

However this Swansea one is probably the organisers last, so there may be a space in the calendar from next year.