Capri Skies

hey guys

i apologies for this being so far off topic but i just think that ppl should be warned about this

okay the story is like this, Capri Skies, one of the biggest wedding dress stores in Glasgow is Fraking ppl over left right and center. there was a rumor on friday that the shop was going into Liquidation which resulted in the owners closing the shop on friday and they are now refusing to open the shop and let ppl get there money back or there dresses

Capri Skies have issued a press release saying that it's not going bust and that the shop was closed to "protect the Staff". but with the amount of bad press its received i can't see them opening up again

it is outrageous what they have done and it has left many in tears, Me and Susan have been caught by it and we now have 26 days for her to find a new dress and get it taken in to fit her (luckily we found the same dress somewhere else and everything should be fine) but there are girls getting married on Saturday that now have no dress and a week to do the impossible

if you know anyone that getting married i'ld give them a quick call or drop them an email to warn them about this, most ppl already know but there might be some who don't yet and it might be effecting them

Cheers Greg

Edited by yesindeed

• 2 weeks later...