Dollhouse gets flamed

deadrobot

What a complete and utter Twerp! I'm loving it and it's only ep2, even my mother who hates everything Buffy related (never could get her to watch it) is liking it, she's a little confused but she didn't turn it off after 10mins which is what she would normally do, so it has The Mothers seal of approval at the moment. I think that bloke needs to go back to the 70s or whenever and just watch Joe 90 until his brain explodes!

I think that should do it. :smile:

i suppose everyone is entitled to there opinon but i think he isnt seeing the bigger picture,i have watched all of season 1 and like joss material it does take a bit of time for u to get into the characters etc but the story is great and i enjoyed the season so if u dont like it then dont watch it theres is plenty of people that will like it and enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't actually seen dollhouse yet (for shame!), but I read that article a few weeks ago and I have to take exception to it. I generally, in spite of how cynical he is, agree with a lot of what Charlie Brooker says.

The thing is with Buffy though, the first 12 episodes (series 1) set up the rest of the series so well and then series 2 picks up the pace rather quickly, but to me not only set a trend for doing that, is also th best of all the series of Buffy.

Cynicism can only take you so far.