What happened when i went to see ROTK

betrayed-deagol

well; as a few of you know, i have been ill and so decided to stay in last nite to watch Fellowship on sky with one of my housemates who seems to be completely oblivious to the wonders of LOTR; but instead i got a phone call to say that someone had a spare ticket for ROTK at 9:15, so i went!

We got into the cinema at 9:00, sat down and got comfy but were really confused as to why we were the only people there (there were five of us). Anyways, at 9:15, the lights went down, the curtains were pulled back, and the BBFC notice came up. We were all relaxedand ready to get into it when suddenly the screen went black! All we heard was "OH SH*T! THATS ME FIRED" and then a door slam!

I couldnt do anything but cry coz i was all hyped up for seeing it and my mates just thought it was all a big joke til the manager came in and offered us a ticket for a showing today and a free ticket for our inconvenience! They were all happy with that; but me-being-me (as many of you now know i can get painfully Blunt when Angry, upset, ill or tired), so with that in mind; i was evilly blunt last nite! The poor manager didnt know where to look by the time i had finished moaning (including a big rant about the premiere too!); but she gave me a full set of the limited edition Bookmarks that they had on promotion.

Anyways; im going to watch it today with a full apology for the poor dear.

But another blag from last nite is that we got the tram back and the conductor was trying to chat me up all the way home so he forgot to ask us to pay! ROTFL! well; it would have been a bonus but i just cant be ar*ed with another doomed relationship which occurs straight after an LOTR event!