ROTK IS HERE!!!!!!

hobbit_of_renfrewshire

Ok I'm just about to go and see return of the king!!! I've been so hyper all day and most probably driving everyone crazy! :)

I havent read any of the other posts as I dont want anything spoilt but I just cant wait to see it! I was speaking to someone today that saw the film this morning and he said that EVERYONE in the cinema was crying and they were all cheering! I hope the audience i'm going to watch it with will be like that, as I know that I def will!

Well speak to you all soon!

Here is goes the final part of the lord of the rings here I come..........

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D

Luv Vicky xxx

WOW!!!!! I've just seen it and I cant say anything other than AMAZING!!! I'm totally speechless(which rarely happens) and I'm just so thrilled that Ive finally seen THE best film ever made!

I wont spoil it for anyone by putting in added info about the film but if you havent seen it GO

I think that just about sums it up! Oh and WOW again!

I absolutely loooooved the film but i was talking to my dad the other day and he didn't like it all that much (and he's been a fan of lotr for like...ever!!). It was only little nit-picky things that he didn't like about it but i won't say anything more on this post cause it appears that this thread is a non-spoiler. Hope everyone who hasn't seen it enjoy it!!

xx

p.s. and i apologise for my dads lack of lotr appreciation. :D

Edited by NINE DAYS!!!