Spoiler: WWE Breaking News

Will Jones

It has been confirmed that Tazz did not renew his contract with the WWE and officially finished at last night's Smackdown tapings. He will have the standard 90 day no compete clause, so a debut at Lockdown in Philly - home of the originsl ECW - is out of the question. Backstage news is that he has not burnt any bridges and is expected back after taking some time off to "recharge his batteries".

No news on who will replace Tazz, but the upcoming Draft should play it out one way or another. With the more than likely retirement of JBL at WrestleMania XXV, coudl we see a reunion of Michael Cole and JBL on Smackdown?

was thinking JBL myself but keep in mid he just bought OVW and will no doubt want to spend some time helping out the training down there

i think Matt Striker could move up to the big show, he's been consistantly good since he was moved to commentary

as long as its not coach i'm happy

Take into account that Smackdown is once a week, and sometimes once a fortnight. OVW is a part time organisation and JBL runs multiple businesses outside of his current WWE commitments.

I will plump for a Cole/JBL reunion and King/JR reunion. Especially if HHH goes to RAW as rumoured.

well the announce team has been announced for WM on sunday

aparantley Cole, King and J.R. will do ALL the matches together

which begs the question, Why don't they just tell Cole to go home?

(atleast it aint Coach)

hopefully Cole will go heal..

im annoyed at the lack of Matt Striker

Exactly the guy is doing a fantastic job and when a spot opens they don't even fill it, they aint havin an ECW match by the looks of things so why not use Striker

if they aint gonna have Cole with someone why not just have JR and King do the whole thing by themselfs

(i really hate Cole by the way, you ever notice how often he says "i was speaking to him earlier" he says it like 5 times a show?!)

Edited by yesindeed

hopefully Cole will go heal..

im annoyed at the lack of Matt Striker

Exactly the guy is doing a fantastic job and when a spot opens they don't even fill it, they aint havin an ECW match by the looks of things so why not use Striker

if they aint gonna have Cole with someone why not just have JR and King do the whole thing by themselfs

(i really hate Cole by the way, you ever notice how often he says "i was speaking to him earlier" he says it like 5 times a show?!)

that is VINTAGE michael cole

ive been watching some old WWE stuff recently and he has definately gone down hill, he doesnt even have the same passion in his voice that he used to.

I hope you have already noticed how much he says VINTAGE, if not ive made him even harder to listen to for you now