My Never - Breaking Dawn

CharmedOne

I don't know if others have already heard this song, but I only just dicovered it today and I'm totally in love with it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe8fmfLBsT4&

If you've not read Breaking Dawn - spoilers alert!!

It's the song that Stephenie Meyer listed in her track listing for Breaking Dawn in regard to Jacob's feelings (page 355) when Bella has just given birth and it looks as though they're losing her (I had to go check :D ) and it's just sooooooooooo sad and beautiful!

I am pretty much Team Edward, in that I always wanted Bella to finish up with him (perhaps just because I love vampires!) but I can totally relate to how Jacob feels - unrequited love is the bitch! Listen to this and you'll want to give Jake a great big hug!!

It made me cry too - I think everyone has had 'their never' at some point in life and can relate. I just thought I would share. Might have to go buy their album just for this song, unless I can buy the single track from itunes.

xC

I'm a HUGE Blue October fan, the song is amazing. I'd recommend all of their stuff though really :D

Thanks for posting the link though, I hadn't seen that one before. Blue October's new album is out in the US but not here in the UK yet (at least I can't find it anywhere) and I'm not sure when it will be released :YAHOO: I'll probably get the album on import since I'm impatient and thats what I did with all their previous albums lol.