SHABS

torchwoodangel93

Heyy,

a little while ago on the showmasters forum i saw a thread about someone called shabs, i didnt know who he was so i asked "who or what is SHABS!? and why is he so special!?" (there was LOADS of pages just about shabs!!) :(

i then met him at the hub 2, and then i realised what i posted on the forum, and shabs said he didnt think he'd ever meet the person who said that :D

i think he'll remember me (short, black spikey hair, friend who looks alike), but he was really helpful over the weekend, and really friendly, so i just wanted to say "HEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!" (i hope he remembers that)

and to say, i now know why he's so special :P

hope to see you at the hub 3!!

Chow for now shabs!!!

Natalie x

Edited by torchwoodangel93

• Showmasters Admin

we all love the SHABS ^_^

Jason

Shabs is the director who filmed and edited the footage for RANDY

also he looks after all intros for all Massive Events

so all the stuff you see at the start of the show and before the talks is down to him all the footage

and he is a great guy

just thought i would say

jason

Shabs kept buying me and my friend drinks all weekend. Mainly because he was perving on my friend! Hahaa!

Oh Shabs, you're awesome!

LOL! Hi Lauren, you were great! .... oh on your friend was too, even if she is the prettiest creature on the face of the planet. LOL!

Hope to see you at the next one!

Lovin ya both from here,

Shabs!

PS: YOU are AWESOME!

Heyy,

a little while ago on the showmasters forum i saw a thread about someone called shabs, i didnt know who he was so i asked "who or what is SHABS!? and why is he so special!?" (there was LOADS of pages just about shabs!!) ;)

i then met him at the hub 2, and then i realised what i posted on the forum, and shabs said he didnt think he'd ever meet the person who said that :WINCE:

i think he'll remember me (short, black spikey hair, friend who looks alike), but he was really helpful over the weekend, and really friendly, so i just wanted to say "HEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!" (i hope he remembers that)

and to say, i now know why he's so special :huh:

hope to see you at the hub 3!!

Chow for now shabs!!!

Natalie x

Hi Natalie!

Even now I still find these threads very flattering... Going to the trouble of posting a nice thread like this humbles me. Thanks Natalie! you and Torchwoodangel93 are brilliant! I can see you were really enjoying the Show. I'm glad you had fun, thank you for saying Hi! everytime I ran past.

It reminds me why I volunteer and work so hard, to make the event the best event for the fans.

Thanks for remembering me, even though I'm always behind the scenes.

Chow for Now! you two!

Shabs :)

Shabs is a hero ! ;)

blushing.gif

we all love the SHABS :huh:

Jason

Shabs is the director who filmed and edited the footage for RANDY

also he looks after all intros for all Massive Events

so all the stuff you see at the start of the show and before the talks is down to him all the footage

and he is a great guy

just thought i would say

jason

Luv ya man. :WINCE:

Edited by Shabs

Shabs kept buying me and my friend drinks all weekend. Mainly because he was perving on my friend! Hahaa!

LOL! Hi Lauren, you were great! .... oh on your friend was too, even if she is the prettiest creature on the face of the planet. LOL!

Lovin ya both from here,

Shabs!

Shabs, you're going to make me blush! But thank you hehe :YAHOO: Yes, we're both off to the next!

Shabs the Legend, that should be on your t-shirt next time!

Lovin ya both from here,

Shabs!

Shabs, you're going to make me blush! But thank you hehe :D Yes, we're both off to the next!

Haha, omg I remembe him httingon you, Shabs is absolutely lovely! He shouted g'bye on Fri night randomly as me and Jemz were leaving the party at 2am :D WIN

Lovin ya both from here,

Shabs!

Shabs, you're going to make me blush! But thank you hehe :o Yes, we're both off to the next!

Haha, omg I remembe him httingon you, Shabs is absolutely lovely! He shouted g'bye on Fri night randomly as me and Jemz were leaving the party at 2am :poki: WIN

Haha, omg I remembe him httingon you, : LOL! thought I was subtle! Do you think the flowers, ring and marrage certificate was a bit much?..... :poki:

Shabs is absolutely lovely! ; Is Shelly listening .... Charli thinks I was lovely (shabs starts gigling like John Barrowman) ... He he he heh.

gigle-1.jpg

Thanks Charli.... legendary.

Edited by Shabs

Lovin ya both from here,

Shabs!

Shabs, you're going to make me blush! But thank you hehe ;) Yes, we're both off to the next!

Haha, omg I remembe him httingon you, Shabs is absolutely lovely! He shouted g'bye on Fri night randomly as me and Jemz were leaving the party at 2am :D WIN

Haha, omg I remembe him httingon you, : LOL! thought I was subtle! Do you think the flowers, ring and marrage certificate was a bit much?..... :D

Shabs is absolutely lovely! ; Is Shelly listening .... Charli thinks I was lovely (shabs starts gigling like John Barrowman) ... He he he heh.

gigle-1.jpg

Thanks Charli.... legendary.

LOL maybe, leave the marriage certificate at home next time love! and next time you should buy us all a drink :D

I love John Barrowmans laugh and Shel might get jealous haha ;)

I am Legend(ary) <3 Skill