Northampton nightlife.

rayray_x

oooh shoess i hate heeels they put me through soo much pain!!

sophiee(twilightxx) i found my dress im wearing for the masquerade ball, but i will need to get changed before i went out its a maxi dress, e.g long length!

but yeaa soo everyone is up to going out after the parties then yeaa?

x

Oooooh really? you must show me? :).

ive looked at a possible one, if your on msn later i'll show you. :)

i just need a mask to match up haha

^^ rayray_x ^^ oh yes and sensible shoes, thats a must have. i always take some flats with me when i go out, in the event my heels start causing trouble .

Lol! I'm always in flats- I can't walk in heels (:

but yeaa soo everyone is up to going out after the parties then yeaa?

Definitely!

It's why I made this thread!

The Lava & Ignite sounds cool. It's a student place so it'd be really cheap too (:

& Revs, obvs, for the pear drop vodka!

i find it hard at times to walk in them, but im always the object of a little mocking from my friend, because i cant walk in high ones like she can haha.

they sound funn, and the word cheap makes it better :thumbup:

Have fun getting up for possible photo shoots or so at 9 next morning :lol: if you continue to party on when the ET party is over with.

its finnnnne man, i'll survive.

ive did a full 10 hour shift at work (9am onwards) after getting in from a night out at like 4am haha.

although i may look quite dead in the photo haha

Edited by Twilightxx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to the prom at 10pm(ish) on the saturday and the guests had already gone and apparently they didn't hang around in Northampton anyway. We got back to our hotel at 4ish and then rocked it there til the early morning and still made the convention for a respectable 10am lol! Was good fun. Lots of people in fancy dress randomly so I'm sure those of you who are going for fancy dress will fit right in lol

ooo boo to sensible shoes aha

i always bear the pain well try lol mmm maybe this is a good reason to get a new pair :smile:

i agree.

i'm gonna buy a few new pairs of heels and blame it all on twilight lol!

usually take emergency flats though for times of pain or drunkeness when i'm flying down stairs etc haha

didn't at et1 tho and i was unusually fine till like... 3am. appart from one time i had these high heels on, got on the floor to sign the wall n couldn't get back up lmfao

i might buy those emergency flats that fold up! they're amazing

Edited by staceymichelle

i always bear the pain well try lol mmm maybe this is a good reason to get a new pair :smile:

i agree.

usually take emergency flats though for times of pain or drunkeness when i'm flying down stairs etc haha

didn't at et1 tho and i was unusually fine till like... 3am. appart from one time i had these high heels on, got on the floor to sign the wall n couldn't get back up lmfao

same here. i may buy a couple of pairs.

new outfits need new shoes =]

can't say i've ever heard of any that fold up

Have fun getting up for possible photo shoots or so at 9 next morning :smile: if you continue to party on when the ET party is over with.

I'm a student, so I'm used to it :)

I got in at 6am once and made it to a 9am lecture!

id imagine they would've went off to london or something like that maybe, or even back to their hotel, personally if i was out, i wouldnt be looking for the guests.

I heard Ashley was sick or tired or something? Apparently she slept a lot. So maybe she didn't go out?

I'd love to run into them somewhere and be all like HEYYY!

i agree.

oh you need to see them! they're called red foot fold up shoes n they're like cute ballet pumps that fold up hand bag sized!

I heard Ashley was sick or tired or something? Apparently she slept a lot. So maybe she didn't go out?

I heard her saying she wasn't feeling too well yep

Edited by staceymichelle

i agree.

oh you need to see them! they're called red foot fold up shoes n they're like cute ballet pumps that fold up hand bag sized!

i highly doubt they'd fit in my bag it's so small but i'm sure i could put them somewhere. might have to look into those =] although i do like to keep my heels on and just suffer the pain...

i agree.

i highly doubt they'd fit in my bag it's so small but i'm sure i could put them somewhere. might have to look into those =] although i do like to keep my heels on and just suffer the pain...

haha me too but when it comes to being in so much pain you're walking like you've crapped yourself then they don't look too sexy lmfao i can't wait till a day comes when they never ever hurt but i'm not looking forward to having feet that look like victoria beckhams. monster feet or what??

omg in ur sig it says kellan, cam and nikki for et2 <3

they're my fave ones too :)

haha me too but when it comes to being in so much pain you're walking like you've crapped yourself then they don't look too sexy lmfao i can't wait till a day comes when they never ever hurt but i'm not looking forward to having feet that look like victoria beckhams. monster feet or what??

omg in ur sig it says kellan, cam and nikki for et2 <3

they're my fave ones too :)

hahah, i'm usually too drunk to notice how i'm walking by then or i've taken my shoes off.

good point, but high heels are just too good to pass up right now... i love my shoes. =]

yay, heheh. i was gutted i couldn't go to ET1. but my friend did get me his autograph.

i used to refuse to wear shoes.

but now i love them.

i buy new ones every chance i get. =]

nope, none of my friends are remotely interested, the only reason i'm going this time is because i finally plucked up a bit of courage and decided to go on my own.

well cam was the original reason i wanted to see the movie, until a friend told me they were actually books and i should read them. totally fell in love with edward then found out who the other cast were and forgot all about cam and edward and am now a fully pledged kellan/emmett fan =]

what about you??

that would be my excuse for buying a film too =]

this thread is making me want to buy new shoes now.

i have some coming tomorrow out of the catalog so i guess i should really wait to see what they are like before buying any others =]

If there was a cloakroom you could always shove them there thats what i do with heels on nights out here but tbh i think they're a good idea for just walking somewhere... like the taxi or a steep hill, when you're drunk tired and you cba with anything so you just carry your heels lol

Edited by staceymichelle

yeah me too lol...

i wanted a dress from topshop but its sold out online. im in college atm so im gonna check again on the way home! lol maybe have a look at shoes too :dance:

what ones u order?

some moda in pele ones.

£85 but they're so nice.

hopefully they'll come this week with the dresses i ordered too.

If there was a cloakroom you could always shove them there thats what i do with heels on nights out here but tbh i think they're a good idea for just walking somewhere... like the taxi or a steep hill, when you're drunk tired and you cba with anything so you just carry your heels lol

Yeah good point, the amount of times I've drunkenly took my heels off and walked in just me tights...tis really not the best of ideas :D

Have fun getting up for possible photo shoots or so at 9 next morning :D if you continue to party on when the ET party is over with.

I'm a student, so I'm used to it :)

I got in at 6am once and made it to a 9am lecture!

id imagine they would've went off to london or something like that maybe, or even back to their hotel, personally if i was out, i wouldnt be looking for the guests.

that would be an added plus, the one place there not as likely to get mobbed, in a club haha.

yeah me too :)

i bought his film never back down but i aint watched it yet cause all i do is buy dvds lol!

i still haven't seen that yet.

ill watch it soon n let u know if its any good! apparently hes fit in it so i bought it haha

EE i cant believe you's havent seen never back down!!

OMG Cam is fitt in never back down!

watch it you will love it!!