North West fans!

lozxhx

Sammi~ I nearly went to Bangor uni but ended up at Lancaster. I've got friends who have gone to Bangor and said its fantastic, I hope you get in!!

lozxhx~ Yep there were two! One on the Friday night that was really fruity, sorta like a sex on the beach and Blood Type on the Saturday/Sunday which had red wine and whiskey in..but was surprisingly very nice!

Red wine and whiskey...omg lethallll! Can't wait to try em haha :YAHOO:

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammi Im exactly the same! I hate my sixth form. I used to be scared about when it was over though, until I went to an open day at Liverpool Hope Uni and i fell in love with it so thats where im hoping to go in september.

What course are you looking to do?

And those cocktails sound yum!

xxx

ooh, and with the whole faketan thing. I used that Dove moisturiser too but it didnt go well. It either did nothing at all or went pure orange. Im just too pale for anything hah. It used to really bother me but now twilight has helped me to accept my paleness ;)

Sammi Im exactly the same! I hate my sixth form. I used to be scared about when it was over though, until I went to an open day at Liverpool Hope Uni and i fell in love with it so thats where im hoping to go in september.

What course are you looking to do?

And those cocktails sound yum!

xxx

ooh, and with the whole faketan thing. I used that Dove moisturiser too but it didnt go well. It either did nothing at all or went pure orange. Im just too pale for anything hah. It used to really bother me but now twilight has helped me to accept my paleness :D

Haha exactly...Bella's pale, the Cullens are pale, it's officially cool to be pale ;) There's this new Dove moisturiser I've been using that has little sparkley bits in it too, very Edward :o

hahah, really. how cool.

although i'm team cullen not jacob i'm all for a tan. i hate feeling pale.

Yeah i know what you mean, feel healthier with a tan!! Speaking of sparkly skin, look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Twilight-Movie-Edwar...p3286.m63.l1177

hahahahaha!

Well I get nicknamed the albino by my flatmates so it gives you an idea how pale I am and it looked worse before I dyed my hair I lighter shade of brown. I've tried every fake tan imaginable and even the lightest shade leaves me orange lol.

Ahh i am a fellow albino, i feel your pain ;)

I'm late with the replying - but I'm pale too. LOL. I can't tan no matter how hard I try. It's madness. I was in Oklahoma in 2006, 100 degree weather and not even so much as a red bit. GAH!

Pale and interesting is so in right now. :whistling:

My evenings been okay, been revising for my neuropsych exam...and then procrastinating a lot. Also looking at photos from my night out last night, going back to the pale thing...most of my friends fake tan and theres one photo where I'm a white as a ghost next to two of them :angel:

You can deffo tell he has Native Indian ancestry, wish I had tanning skin like that!! My evenings been gooood too, lazing about and going bed soonish, how I hate early mornings :unsure: night all!! xxx

:( Hiyaaa think you just added me to facebook!! Can't wait either, I'm countin down the days!!

I keep checking gossip sites for info bout New Moon and I just read somewhere that Nikki Reed is gonna wear a wig cos she bleached her hair for Twilight and it kept snapping off!! Her hair is really dark naturally bet the roots were a pain!! Same for Peter though he looks soooo different with dark hair!!

Here's the article if anyone wants to read it:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1606708/story.jhtml

Hey guys hows everyone today? I cant join the group for a litttle bit longer but i'll add you guys as friends on facebook in the meantime. Im Jen :)

Me and Aminah are going to ET2 together :D

Hiya Jen, your friend Aminah added me to Facebook! Feel free to add me also, heres the link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....49&ref=name :-]