BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how nice is the weather out :) makes a change!

You obviously don't live in Scotland... it is pi**ing down here... :(

Dumfries has been lovely the past couple of days! Even got to put the shades on :huh:

i live in newcastle, and it normally rains here tooo, im quite suprised.

im glad i wasnt in uni all day today, not a good day to be stuck in a stuffy room :huh:

Its very nice here, off for a bbq on the beach throw around the frisbee, oh the life of a student!

Im Jealous, aha.

i realllly want a BBQ.

Ohhhh cooool, my art studio space has a fairly big window. :)

the sun was teasing me at uni today, i was in life drawing, and the room has lotttts of windows, and i was sat near the one on the side the sun was shining most, haha

^^ im not that brave, wouldnt catch me riding on a bike trail with an ipod on, i dont even like walking down a road with it on, lol. i'll just stick with my dancemat :)

maybe yesterday was a sign :) because for the time of year that was a very nice day

Speaking of which... OMG... WE HAVE SUNSHINE IN INVERNESS!!! :huh:;):o:smile:

i think you have literally swapped weather with us, im at uni in sunderland and its all icky and grey overcast :(

well I need some maybe calorie burnage defo. I found my dress so gonna be some hard work ahead :)

and yeahh, ive saw a few dresses that i like, but i dunno wether to go really nightout style, or prom. :( i think im gonna go get a gym membership at the university gym, i wouldnt mind toning up a little bit

i dont even think its that big in reality, it says that for the photo a net underskirt was fitted on the manniquin.

i just saw and thought, its vampire masquerade all over. :)

its actually called that aswell.

that necklace is lovely :)

im thinking about getting extensions for coming to the con, because my hair is shoulder length now, and im getting it shorter at the back next week, so i dont think it'll grow to a good length for the con.

this is the mask i have, the one thing i already have :)

MASSSSSK.jpg