BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er i dont think so :) well i still think the goose is a good one :) there is a nandos resturant but not good for a vegan i would of thought?

from what everyones saying that sounds like the best choice :) but nandos does do vegetarian options, my mate comes there and gets something called a veggie pita(i think) and chips.

Aghh Goose is a Spoons, lol i was reading people put it, and kept thinking to myself is this some cool new restaurant chain i haven;t heard off, keep quiet and no one will know how sad you are lol!!

Spoons = cheap food cheap booze, winning combination!

Ooh I dont own a set of scales, i dont likee them Ha!

i just go by what i look like in the mirror haha!

and i need to diet for mee jolly's and talking about junk food just makes me eat it, its what i live on :lol::D

Ha

Love ittt

Considering im part of the 'last ones standing' I feel i've proved my dedication to the partying cause :D

Let me in! ;) lol

edit: It's my bday weekend too! So we can share my cake :D lol

Edited by Crépuscule

lol your support has been amazing lol notice the sarascm sorry but i rele want a greasy pasty lmao not good as its only week one i have no self control at all. I think i need a kick up my backside

lol sorrrrrrry :D i actually despise greggs, but its the only food place near my uni building.