The Plushies

nightshadewolf

I want to say to all the people that requested plush toys I'm so glad you all liked them and that they went out to such awesome people!

To all of you who were asking about them (I think only one person came up to me when I was waiting for Jen) I was the one who made them and I'm glad you thought they were cute, I'd love to hear any feedback.

I made one too many, a Jacob, and I gave it to Peter XD

He danced it across the autograph table and said "Did you make this? It's awesome, thank you so much!" I blushed, giggled and fell over my own feet when I walked away, lol!

OH! And if you have any pics of you with your plushie I'd love to see it XD

Edited by nightshadewolf

do u have anymore?? message me:

oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk :P i loved the jasper and edward ones and if u make emmett i'd totally love him too!! :YAHOO: they were amazing!

I'm not looking to make anymore just yet cus my poor fingers need a break, lol!

Maybe before the next con I will but if you want to ask me anything about new ones email me at nightshade_wolf@hotmail.co.uk :wub:

do u have anymore?? message me:

oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk :P i loved the jasper and edward ones and if u make emmett i'd totally love him too!! :YAHOO: they were amazing!

I'm not looking to make anymore just yet cus my poor fingers need a break, lol!

Maybe before the next con I will but if you want to ask me anything about new ones email me at nightshade_wolf@hotmail.co.uk :wub:

okies fanx u! i can totally wait till the next con. i will totally message u for like jasper, emmett and edward! :YAHOO:

I sat next to you in the opening ceremony I totally want plushies!

That was you? LOL! You should have poked me more! XD

Again I'm not making any more for a couple of months cus my fingers were in agony last time, lol, but you know if you want any next time email me ok?

how much will they be?

Like I said, this is something to email me about. I'm asking here more about the ones I previously made because there's no advertising on the forum. That isn't what the purpose of this thread is. Please email if you have any questions about possible future toys. The price isn't something I'd think about right now anyway, lol.

Nat, teach me how to sew them! We'll make some in the summer :wub:

Haha! What, catch a coach up to stay with you for an intensive sewing course? XD

Yeah I was the one who wasn't blogging to my camera :P and I was too nervous to poke but I will deffo be having som plushies sooooo cute!

I'm glad you liked them, and you still should have poked! I was gutted I didn't recognise the forum peoples!

:o it was soooo manic though I didn't recognise anyone a few people asked me if I was me and and I was like yes hi!

I know! Some people came up and were like, omg, you're Natalie! I was like, I know who I am who are you?! lol!

:o what plushies? ....... Is there a seth one? :o

Haha! No one requested him last time but there will be next time if you want, like I said above I'm not taking requests here cus that's advertising which isn't allowed. Email me or add me on msn, it's nightshade_wolf@hotmail.co.uk

I ADORE my plushies! Though they're not for me, they're for my best friend. But she's going to love them too, so thank you so much, again! I'll see if my friend will take a photo with them so I can post it for you. She's the one I got all the extra autographs for. I'm so glad all the guests personalised them. That's what made it special.

I ADORE my plushies! Though they're not for me, they're for my best friend. But she's going to love them too, so thank you so much, again! I'll see if my friend will take a photo with them so I can post it for you. She's the one I got all the extra autographs for. I'm so glad all the guests personalised them. That's what made it special.

I'm so glad you liked them and I'd love to see a pic of her with them! That's what makes it worthwhile for me, knowing people like the things I make :D