How many other Dudes are going to the second one.

Antonio

Just wondering im going to the second one with my gf and i was wondering how many other guys are going to the second one, i felt rather overwelmed and rather stuooopid at times at the first time especialy when it came to dancing....seeing as i cannot..., lol come on we need to boost number's here! Twilight saga is not just a romance novel, its got some hardcore fighting in......okay im not kidding anyone with that am i?.......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

See I figured even if there were more guys, we can't really compete with the guests or the guests' friends .. so it wouldn't make much of a difference! :lol:

It was funny when I turned up and looked in the main hall for the party and just saw a whole sea of females though ..

lol i think if any guy was subjected to that kind of screaming especialy 850 types of that would damage the brain. I yelled like twice once when alice came on stage and another time when they were talking lol. but back to the question so it looks like 2 of us maybe?

Wooing is just as bad....inner fangirls should be locked inside and never let out! lol! Tsheep im gonna stand out like a sore thumb again!! lol which group did you make friends with. i met a few people but i dunno who's who on this thing....

lol yes we could all huddle around a corner and pretend we dont like twilight when secretly we have read them all.........

Naa i just looked strange dancing and its abit obvious to girls if your a bad dancer when theres no one to compare with......Eyes watching i tell you!!! lolz