WINNER OF LOTR COMP!

Frodos_Girl

Has anyone on the forum won any of the competitions?! :help: no-ones called me.. today i thought i won cause this lady rang up and said is this Helen Davis i was like YEAH! and then it turned out it was customs or something, about the evenstar i ordered + i had to pay £20 for that. Ah i felt so happy at first, thinking it was a competition.. LoL! ah well :rolleyes:;)

Has anyone on the forum won any of the competitions?! ;) no-ones called me.. today i thought i won cause this lady rang up and said is this Helen Davis i was like YEAH! and then it turned out it was customs or something, about the evenstar i ordered + i had to pay £20 for that. Ah i felt so happy at first, thinking it was a competition.. LoL! ah well :rolleyes::D

Did you order it from Newlines shop via internet?

I also had to pay import tax on stuff I have ordered, not doing it again, too expensive :help: plus some of the stuff you can get here in the UK now. :D

Has anyone on the forum won any of the competitions?! :( no-ones called me.. today i thought i won cause this lady rang up and said is this Helen Davis i was like YEAH! and then it turned out it was customs or something, about the evenstar i ordered + i had to pay £20 for that. Ah i felt so happy at first, thinking it was a competition.. LoL! ah well :( :(

Hey, Frodos_Girl, you don't live in Oxford, do you? Or go to school in Oxford? Just because I know someone with your name, probably just a coincidence :D

I'm the same, I keep thinking any minute now I am going to get a call or an e-mail to tell me I have won...............but still nothing and most of the comps that closed on the 5 December must have told the winners already :angel:

Still keep hoping though!!

Has anyone on the forum won any of the competitions?! :( no-ones called me.. today i thought i won cause this lady rang up and said is this Helen Davis i was like YEAH! and then it turned out it was customs or something,  about the evenstar i ordered + i had to pay £20 for that. Ah i felt so happy at first, thinking it was a competition.. LoL! ah well  :huh::(

Hey, Frodos_Girl, you don't live in Oxford, do you? Or go to school in Oxford? Just because I know someone with your name, probably just a coincidence :D

Nope sorry, I live in Andover in Hampshire :D I was off ill today and someone rang up and said 'Hello is this Miss.Davis and i was like YEAH! and then she kept blabbering on about something i couldn't quite hear really, it wasn't for me though :( it was for my mum. I could hardly hear a word she was saying.. LoL! Some competitions aren't confirming the winner until wednesday :o

Has anyone on the forum won any of the competitions?! :( no-ones called me.. today i thought i won cause this lady rang up and said is this Helen Davis i was like YEAH! and then it turned out it was customs or something,  about the evenstar i ordered + i had to pay £20 for that. Ah i felt so happy at first, thinking it was a competition.. LoL! ah well  :D:(

Nope sorry, I live in Andover in Hampshire :D I was off ill today and someone rang up and said 'Hello is this Miss.Davis and i was like YEAH! and then she kept blabbering on about something i couldn't quite hear really, it wasn't for me though :( it was for my mum. I could hardly hear a word she was saying.. LoL! Some competitions aren't confirming the winner until wednesday :o

You're from Hamp-SHIRE?! Me too! I live in Portsmouth though. They talked about going to Portsmouth in Master and Commander, and I was like woohoo, cos it's a crappy little city (OK, it's probably alright I guess but not much to do) and they mention it in a big Hollwood blockbuster kinda film. And one that has Billy Boyd in it at that.

Anyway, I digress :D

*shuts up and lets normal people talk about things that are relevant*