I have a problem...

marissahedley89

Hello All

I am sorry if a similar post has already been added. I have to leave early on the Sunday because I have to get home in time for university on monday morning. I'm sad that I can't attend the 1901 party but I was wondering if I will be able to collect the autographs and photos in that shortened period of time? If not, is it at all possible to post the bits to me because I would be gutted to miss collections. I apologise if this has already been asked previously :P Thanks in advance for any responses. xx

• Showmasters Admin

What time do you have to leave?

All the photo shoots and autograph sessions will end by about 1pm.

If you can not stay to pick up your photos in the afternoon then you can pay a small fee (£1) and have your photos send to you.

So unless you are leaving before 1pm the only thing you are likely to miss are talks.

What time do you have to leave?

All the photo shoots and autograph sessions will end by about 1pm.

If you can not stay to pick up your photos in the afternoon then you can pay a small fee (£1) and have your photos send to you.

So unless you are leaving before 1pm the only thing you are likely to miss are talks.

Ok I don't mind paying the fee if the worst comes to the worst :) It will be around the 1 o clock hour that I'll have to leave as I have to travel to get back home. Thanks for answering my question. So do I just track one of the admin on the day and explain then pay them?