WIN a seat at the meal with the STARS OF TWILIGHT

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

This competition was created to get the word out there about Eternal Twilight to help increase ticket sales and make this event a success. With Eternal Twilight now being sold out - I feel it is time to bring this competition to a close. I had originally stated that this would close a week prior to the event, so it is slightly earlier than anticipated, but since we've had such an amazing success with it so far, I'm sure you'll agree it's the appropriate time to bring it to and end.

I would like to thank all of the entrants for their hard work and determination. Your efforts have paid off as we've now completely sold out of tickets, something that we've only done once before. I really appreciate all of the time you dedicated to this competition, thank you once again for what you have helped to achieve.

All of your scores will be double-checked and the winner of this competition will be announced at the event!

While there can only be one winner - remember you still have the option to bid for a seat at the table during the auction on Saturday.

Thanks again,

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy