Spot the Attendee

Evie_Nitram

Name: JJ

Forum Name: Thewhiteladyofrohan

Photo:

pictures a couple of years old but i rarely have my pic taken so it's the best i can do, i look the same but my hair is longer now

nipplealert.jpg

and this lil tyke will be with me (probably wearing a doctor who t-shirt as it's hard to get her out of it)

101_0032.jpg

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

Ah she is so cute ! My daughter didn't want to come, she liked the film but didn't want to see mum acting younger than her and embarassing her. :unsure:

well lorelai doens't have much choice, so i bring her to the signings and photoshoots then get my parents to pick her up in the afternoon so she can't babble over the talks, then if she's good i'll let her go to the party for a while

Ah she is so cute ! My daughter didn't want to come, she liked the film but didn't want to see mum acting younger than her and embarassing her. :blink:

well lorelai doens't have much choice, so i bring her to the signings and photoshoots then get my parents to pick her up in the afternoon so she can't babble over the talks, then if she's good i'll let her go to the party for a while

Would probably do that if we lived closer but she is happy enough being spoilt rotten for the weekend at her nans. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...