Hello!

doodlebuguk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna stalk NOW. I wanna stalk NOW!!! *jumps up and down*

Patience my child....you'll have to wait til Collectormania. You need to be in the presence of the stalking masters before you can start...

Oh alright! Damn! I could have practised my skills at The Best of Both Worlds Con this weekend in Canberra!

Patience my child....you'll have to wait til Collectormania. You need to be in the presence of the stalking masters before you can start...

Does this mean I can stalk whenever I like, since I'm nearly always in your presence.

No, coz you have to be with me and Chend at the same time. Then you can start doing it.

Oh alright! Damn! I could have practised my skills at The Best of Both Worlds Con this weekend in Canberra!

Aw, that would have been a great place to start. Shame we're not in Australia....

I heard Dom had to cancel though, which sucks.

Erm...I guess we could allow it. Depends who you've got in mind for the stalking though.

Depends on who I see, really ;)

But you know, if I ever saw Elijah or Clea in the street *yeah, like that'd ever happen*, you wouldn't be able to stop me.

That's very true...you'd be away...

Yeah poor Dom...oh well I'll have to make do with Craig! And I want a fast-track to full stalker status please!

We can all stalk Craig at C5! It sounds like a good plan to me.

YES!!! Wooo go us! The phantom stalkers!

Right, so we have a plan then yeah? Cool...

Yeah poor Dom...oh well I'll have to make do with Craig! And I want a fast-track to full stalker status please!

We can all stalk Craig at C5! It sounds like a good plan to me.

YES!!! Wooo go us! The phantom stalkers!

Right, so we have a plan then yeah? Cool...

Yes hey can't wait to get over now! ;)

And if there ins't...well, we'll just eet Craig and then spend the rest of the time terrorising the rest of the general public or something.

You know, because you missed the m...I thought you'd said "we'll just eat Craig". Bad brain!

And yes, terrorising the general public sounds fun. Although if Alex and all are there as well...

So am I. And I'm currently prepared to beg as much as is neccessary until Clea DuVall has at least been approached about doing it *not that I'm a huge fan or anything*

Clea Duvall? shes the one lass that i would fancy if i had lesbian tendencies :P did i say that out loud.....?

So am I. And I'm currently prepared to beg as much as is neccessary until Clea DuVall has at least been approached about doing it *not that I'm a huge fan or anything*

Clea Duvall? shes the one lass that i would fancy if i had lesbian tendencies :P did i say that out loud.....?

YAY! Another Clea fan! *bounces* I knew there had to be more somewhere!