Hello!

doodlebuguk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! You're back Sarah! I'm ok hun, hows you??? :yoda::D (oh, do you want me to kill Anne today or tomorrow??)

Erm, today would be ace, coz then I don't have to see her when I go back!

I'm gonna be disappearing soon coz I need to go back up to my house to sort this disk out. I had my work on a disk and I've just brought it here and it won't open. I could've cried. Need to go all the way back to my house and out it on another disk.

Yay! You're back Sarah! I'm ok hun, hows you??? :D  :D (oh, do you want me to kill Anne today or tomorrow??)

Erm, today would be ace, coz then I don't have to see her when I go back!

I'm gonna be disappearing soon coz I need to go back up to my house to sort this disk out. I had my work on a disk and I've just brought it here and it won't open. I could've cried. Need to go all the way back to my house and out it on another disk.

Aww*big hugs* Ok I'll go and do away with her and hide the evidence! :yoda::D Talk to you later hey?

Have to write a funny political column for tomorrow. I was going to print it out and copy it but my disk decided to break, which meant the trek back to my house.

And to top it all off the GM for roleplay has politely informed me that he won't be here this week either, which meant we're stuck with nothing to do in roleplay. Now I don't mind him not being here, but he could at least tell me more than two hours before roleplay's due to start. It's quite annoying. Anyway, sorry for ranting.

• Moderators

That's not the most intelligent thing to do ... I went to bed at 1am, and got up at .. 10am .. so not so bad :D I won awards, go me! :D now ur graced with the presence of an award winner in ur thread lol