Hello!

doodlebuguk

You can come and hide with me and my friends. We're a nice bunch of gals.

Thanks Sarah! That'd be great. ;)

Yeah, we'll look after you. There'll be me, Rhi (Lothlorien_Malfoy), Chend, Al and my housemate Emma. I guarantee after about half an hor you'll be just as insane as us! :D

I am already so I should fit right in! ;):D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we'll look after you. There'll be me, Rhi (Lothlorien_Malfoy), Chend, Al and my housemate Emma. I guarantee after about half an hor you'll be just as insane as us! :D

Well that's good then, not much for us to do. I like minimal effort.

Well that's good then, not much for us to do. I like minimal effort.

Me too...for maximum result! So where are you guys staying?

Yeah, I will. I know for C4 we stayed at a friend's for the friday and saturday nights. We were orginally gonna go home on the Sunday but we got persuaded to saty an extra day so we stopped at a B&B about 20 mins away from the city centre.

Yeah, I will. I know for C4 we stayed at a friend's for the friday and saturday nights. We were orginally gonna go home on the Sunday but we got persuaded to saty an extra day so we stopped at a B&B about 20 mins away from the city centre.

Ok well I'm at the Travel Lodge so we can meet anywhere you like. You know the place so you tell me. ;)

Yeah, meeting at the event would be best. Like outside John Lewis or something...and I promise, no stalking would be involved...

Damn I was sooo looking forward to that part of my visit! :huh::firedevil:

Well, we'll see what we can do. We need to get some more employees for rentastalker.com anyway...

Yeah, meeting at the event would be best. Like outside John Lewis or something...and I promise, no stalking would be involved...

Damn I was sooo looking forward to that part of my visit! :huh:;)

Well, we'll see what we can do. We need to get some more employees for rentastalker.com anyway...

Oooh sounds great! Can I join? I wanna stalk someone! :firedevil::D

Damn I was sooo looking forward to that part of my visit! :lol:;)

Oooh sounds great! Can I join? I wanna stalk someone! :lol::lol:

You can be a trainee stalker like myself *nods* I'm still yet to partake of the joyous event that is stalking.

You can be a trainee stalker like myself *nods* I'm still yet to partake of the joyous event that is stalking.

Ok sounds like a plan! Who will we be stalking?

Yeah, like Rhi said. You can be a trainee stalker for the time being. You just have to do a few warm-up exercises before the event. Like randomly grab people by their arm and see how far and fast you can drag them through a busy shop.

That should do for now.

Yeah, like Rhi said. You can be a trainee stalker for the time being. You just have to do a few warm-up exercises before the event. Like randomly grab people by their arm and see how far and fast you can drag them through a busy shop.

That should do for now.

Ooooh! Sounds dangerous! Do I get paid danger money?And can I choose my victim?

Your victim for the arm grabbing will be the nearest person who's in your group.

The target of the stalking shall be the first famous person you see - once you have carried out this induction, you are free to choose your stalkees.

I'm still at the training stage...*sighs, then prays for Craig to be first stalkable person*