Coming here by myself...

.Kirst

Hey! I'm having a bit of a dilemma. You see, I'm coming to ET and I'm SO looking forward to it but the problem is I have no one to go with. I have relations in Northampton which is why I was able to come, because my nan was actually visiting them on that weekend. Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone else going on their own or if somebody wanted to make a new friend so to speak and like meet up at the con, even like a group of people? If anyones interested add my MSN (watch.me.watchu@live.com). My name is Jade, I'm 14 (15 in May) and I have a standard ticket. I'm flying to Northampton on Thursday and returning on monday.

Hi Jade! =)

I'm Vicky and I'm 14 too, 15 in June. I'm going to ET (According to my dads email for a Christmas present, I'm not meant to know! hehe ) most likely with my cousin who's 17. I live in Northamptonshire so I'm staying at my house, very convenient so me and my cousin don't have to pay for a hotel! :YAHOO:

Hi Jade :)

My names Beth - Im 14 to, 15 in January :D

Im going with one of my friends and we'd love to be able to make some new friends :)

EDIT: Just added your msn :) ...would it have anything to do with one tree hill? lol

Edited by BethCullen

Hey Jade :D

I'm Emma-Leigh and I'm coming with my friend Steven, I'm 17, 18 in May, he's 18 already. We're coming from Nottinghamshire and are staying at the Travelodge =]

I'll totally add you on MSN, maybe we should make an MSN thread for people who want to get to know eachother :YAHOO:

If anyone wants to add me my MSN is loopylass2775696@aol.com

See you at the con!

I'm going to the event on my own too, so you wont be the only one!

I was originally coming with a couple of friends but they can't make it anymore, mainly because they can't afford to get a ticket.

An msn thread would be a good idea, it would definitely help everyone to get to know people before they go.

hey everyone! :D I've added all your msn's too!

Beth, yup, it would indeed :P I'm not a crazy stalker... I just like OTH. :YAHOO:

An MSN thread would be a pretty cool idea also.

haha i forgot to add my msn in to this. Add if you like love

shatteredbeliefs@hotmail.com