The TNA Thread *SPOILERS*

Snow Drop 6:15

With the recent changes to the format of TNA tapings of Impact bringing more of a storyline aspect to a show that had most matches having very little build up, I have spent less time fast forwarding and more time watching.

At the moment we have the Main Event Mafia - billed as the best collection of World Champions in a faction ever - in a RESPECT angle/storyline with the TNA Frontline (formerly known as the TNA Originals).

With the recent additions of Rhino and Team 3D, the matches seem to be getting more meaning and are leading to other matches as in the current Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle series where it appears that the upcoming Final Resolution match between Rhino and Kurt Angle may go beyond the Jarrett/Angle rematch or Angle's contract being voided. Question has been raised as to whether Mick Foley will turn heel and join the Main Event Mafia as he is advertised on the TNA Genesis 2009 (January) poster as entering the ring for a match. Could this mean that Mick, in his role as Special Enforcer between Rhino and Angle at Final Resolution 2008, will be another World Champion demanding respect?

The respect angle has included the Foley/Alex Shelley section on last Thursday's IMPACT. If you set your mind back one year and swap Shelley for AJ Styles, and could this mean the start of a major push for Alex Shelley and/or the Motor City Machine Guns?

Also, at Final Resolution this Sunday we will see the return of Feast or Fired where we saw The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels leave and Curry Man appear. Could we see Curry Man fired and The Fallen Angel return?

Anyway, there is so much to TNA these days with a superb X-Division of stars who are filtering through to the main event month by month.

havent watched it since i was over in the states for mania and caught two shows live but have been reading results and they seem to be getting back on form

have front row ringside and fan fest for Wembley next month so looking forward to that, i want to meet Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett and Christy Hemme.. i want to take Christy home with me!

• 2 weeks later...

TNA have filmed the next few weeks of Impact to give talent some time off over Christmas in order to prepare for the UK tour in the new year. Some nice matches set up for Genesis are set up with Sting vs Rhino for the title, Brother Devon/AJ Styles/Mick Foley vs Scott Steiner/Kevin Nash/Booker T, Sabin vs Shelley for the X-Division Title and former referee Shane Sewell vs Sheik Abdul Bashir (watch upcoming Impact shows for how and why - please note that Sewell was always hired as a wrestler but this angle took longer to do).

Look for other matches to be announced, with a probable multi Knockouts match, or Hemme vs Kong II.

Tag Tilte change with Beer Money Inc dropping the belts to Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed.

Despite what Lance Storm said in a recent blog, I think the fact TNA are finally building up feuds and nto rushing into them is a good sign that they are taking their product as serious as us fans want them to. With Sabin vs Shelley for the X-Title at Genesis, who can moan?

Also, look for Christopher Daniels to return post Genesis seeing as Curry Man got fired.

Breaking News: Frankie Kazarian (aka Suicide) re-injured his bicep this past Monday and will be out a few weeks. If any longer, TNA will be putting someone else in the outfit until Kaz is fit again.