arriving early on Sunday

Hi

Myself, partner and son have been planning to come along on Sunday as we are busy on Saturday.

The problem is that we now have something else on during Sunday afternoon.

As a result, I'm considering early bird tickets on the door at 10am but wanted advice from anyone who has done so or crewed at previous collectormania Glasgow events. We often buy early bird tickets for Manchester, LFACC where there are large virtual queues but from experience the Glasgow events don't have the same queues.

I know people won't be able to give an exact answer to this, but do the guests sometimes arrive during the early bird times? It's on the Sunday so I'm guessing most of the guests will have stayed in Glasgow on the Saturday night. I don't want to buy an early bird ticket if the guests aren't there, but if some are then it would save us a lot of time.

I'm gutted because it's a great line-up and we're normally there for a few hours at the stalls and talks.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steevofromglasgow

• Showmasters Admin

yesindeed is right.

The guests are usually in by 10am most days and so on Sunday that means they are usually mostly around when the doors open. If not they are out pretty soon after.

Edited by Too Tall