Haley Joel Osment

ikki

hey!

come on people, you know you want the little guy to come.. ok, he aint so little anymore. he's 15! but.. wont we always remember him as the cute guy who 'sees dead people' from sixth sense? or as the short boy who helped change the world in pay it forward?

come on!! post here if you want him to come .. heck post here to say you do anyway!! i dont mind if yu lying!! do it for me :yoda:

please showmasters!! at least consider this, you'd get loads of people because of him. think about how much people loved the sixth sense, and ... he's 15.. all the teenage girls there to see the likes of maybe.. the harry potter 'crew'.. they'll notice him, and buy his autograph.. and then it'll be worth it!!

aome on, i promise to buy his autograph!! heck i'd even buy two.. please get him to come :D

*hugs* thanks!

He creeps me out. He's like a 40 year old stuck in a ten year old's body! Euurrrggghhhh!

Obi-Wan -_-

shhhhhh

your not supposed to say that!!!

ahh.. you know you love him really ^_^

He creeps me out. He's like a 40 year old stuck in a ten year old's body! Euurrrggghhhh!

Obi-Wan  :yoda:

shhhhhh

your not supposed to say that!!!

ahh.. you know you love him really :lol:

Ohhh yeah. I'm sorry. You've got to be careful with these creepy kids, look what happened in The Omen, and even worse Macauley Culkin who was cursed with becoming a "friend" of Jacko.

He didn't hear me did he? I'm gonna hide now.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

how old is Macauley Culkin now anyway?? i cant believe the haley joel osment is 15!!! .. he was so sweet in his movies!!

lol.. a 'friend' .. ahh.. yes.. a friend and nothign else :blink: :blink:

:unsure: but obi.. you know you still want him to come :unsure:

how old is Macauley Culkin now anyway?? i cant believe the haley joel osment is 15!!! .. he was so sweet in his movies!!

lol.. a 'friend' .. ahh.. yes.. a friend and nothign else ;):D

:blink: but obi.. you know you still want him to come :lol:

Does Macauly Culkin even HAVE an age....i swear hes just floating in the midsts of time

lol.. a 'friend' .. ahh.. yes.. a friend and nothign else :o:D

:angel:  but obi.. you know you still want him to come  :lol:

Does Macauly Culkin even HAVE an age....i swear hes just floating in the midsts of time

lol!! thats what i thought :D :D :D

please showmasters.. you know you want haley to come... please? for me *sniffle* cos you love me ;)