RotK premiere...

POTATOES

i had a little idea about something on the 10th....but i dunno how many people are going down the day before...and at the moment it is just an idea...so erm yeah...

i was wondering who's gonna be there the day before???

i have a cunning plan......hehe :D

(i maybe made that sound more interesting than it is!!!)

should i have posted this at a busier time? or is everyone avoiding me coz im weird and scarey?

maybe i should actually say what my idea is....

or i should post it in one of the premiere threads thats already being used!!

yes thats what i should do...i shall go ask people in one of those threads...good idea naomi...

and hopefully people wont see me talking to myself in here and be scared away :D

oh well :D

Tell me the idea. Have no idea if I am going to be there for the Premier like but *shrugs* I could do with a laugh

:D:D:D how mean are you!!!!!!!

ive put it in the other premeire thread now...its not really a cunning plan..just something we're doing the day before and i wondered if anyone else was interested....

oh the joys of copy and paste...

do we have any people going down the day before who are between the ages of 16-24??? or atleast look it!!

coz ive spoke to one of the people im going with..and we're gonna try get tickets for trl for that day!! so i just wondered if anyone else would wanna come??

we'd be out of the studio by 6 at the latest so the evening is still free for whatever you like!! its too early to book the tickets for it yet but i just thought i would see what everyone thought of the idea!

with it being the day before the premiere they might even have some pretty good guests...seen as certain actors are gonna be in london anyway!! just a thought...

anyways...let me know what u think biggrin.gif

if nobody wants to come then i guess it'll just be the four of us and we will tell you if it was poop hehe

well its me, danielle, fliss, and clare........aka....me(shock horror), hobbit_luva777, elijahs_ladie, and legolas_mistress

to be honest i dont like the songs they play in that chart...but i do like the host and one of the cameramens helpers!! ;)

soo err yeah...hmm...

Miss T...i know ur scared of me really :P

and cushy...i shall be grabbing his but for me...but i suppose i could do it for you aswell...a good excuse to do it twice :D;):D

ohh yeah so scared i'm flying to NEwcastle to get away from you :P

you shouldnt have told me where you were going ;)

can i be so rude as to ask why ur going to newcastle? anything amazingly life changingly great??? or is it just to run away from me ;)

ohh yeah so scared i'm flying to NEwcastle to get away from you :P

you shouldnt have told me where you were going ;)

can i be so rude as to ask why ur going to newcastle? anything amazingly life changingly great??? or is it just to run away from me ;)

business meeting. not very exciting i'm afraid. Fly up in the morning meetings till 3pm fly back.

Edited by Miss T

yes...but...

you miss out on meeting the wonderfully fantastically amazing person that is of course...me ;)

ok..so maybe there is a up side to you going!! ;)

ahh but i will be back for the 11th so unfortunatly i will be meeting you at some point!!! help!!

yes...but...

you miss out on meeting the wonderfully fantastically amazing person that is of course...me  :P

ok..so maybe there is a up side to you going!! ;)

ahh but i will be back for the 11th so unfortunatly i will be meeting you at some point!!! help!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

:D