updates?

twilight eclipsed

hey eveone,

sorry if this doesnt go here but i've not been on forages. i've been sick with a kidney infection and havent been checking. so anything to report lol?

charli

I was wondering about you.. I just thought you had gotten super busy with your TWers job!

Are you ok now? I really hope you are..

We haven't heard about any new guests as you can see.. hopefully we will soon.. as we get closer to the con.

As for outfits.. some people are all ready to go with theirs.. I haven't even started looking and frankly I am starting to freak out a little because once the holidays get here.. I am going to be too busy to look.. and it is three very different parties..

OH! and make sure you check out Leanne's pic with Cam!! she's so lucky!

Glad you're back.. and feeling better I hope!

i am feeling 100 times better than i was. i was seriously sick. it sucked. but the twilighters jobhasbeen busy too lol with all the newpicsand stuff coming out. yeah i'm starting to freak about my outfits too! i have seen my prom dress, its £110 but im willing to pay it because it'sgorgeous.

thanks for the mini update it just feels good to be back and in the loop again.:D

i am feeling 100 times better than i was. i was seriously sick. it sucked. but the twilighters jobhasbeen busy too lol with all the newpicsand stuff coming out. yeah i'm starting to freak about my outfits too! i have seen my prom dress, its £110 but im willing to pay it because it'sgorgeous.

thanks for the mini update it just feels good to be back and in the loop again.:D

Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!! Look forward to seeing you back on the boards :D