Rose Tyler needs a Doctor #10

freyatrix

Is there anyone out there doing #10 Doctor? I have been working on a Rose in Tooth and Claw outfit, but it would be better finished if I could meet up with a #10 for photo ops!

Freyatrix

Hi Freyatrix,

I am an ardent fan of Doctor Who. In my opinion, it is one of the best TV series ever made. ;)

Over the last couple of years, I have attended many conventions in my own Doctor Who outfit.

I would be more than happy to meet up and have a few photos with you. :D

piperciaranjw9yi0.jpg

You are welcome to check out my website page on Billie Piper: http://www.ciaranbrown.com/piper.html

Is there anyone out there doing #10 Doctor? I have been working on a Rose in Tooth and Claw outfit, but it would be better finished if I could meet up with a #10 for photo ops!

Freyatrix

While I'll be going as Doctor #6, my friend will be going as Doctor #10. We'll be in costume most likely on Saturday. I'll be in the 6th Doctor's blue costume from the audio plays.

Over the last couple of years, I have attended many conventions in my own Doctor Who outfit.

I would be more than happy to meet up and have a few photos with you. :D

Nice one, thanks for that! If you are about on the saturday try and spot me! :pyth:

Freyatrix

While I'll be going as Doctor #6, my friend will be going as Doctor #10. We'll be in costume most likely on Saturday. I'll be in the 6th Doctor's blue costume from the audio plays.

I'm going on the saturday too, your #10 friend and yourself are welcome to try and find me, or I will find you! There's only two Rose's that I know of and I dont think the other one is doing Tooth and Claw (at least I hope not!)