Costume Competition @ The Party

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a costume competition at the party on Saturday night with guest judges! Great prizes to be won!

Showmasters

Can i get a confirmation that this is completely seperate and in no way connected to the Cosplay Masquerade during Saturday afternoon?

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a costume competition at the party on Saturday night with guest judges! Great prizes to be won!

Showmasters

Can i get a confirmation that this is completely seperate and in no way connected to the Cosplay Masquerade during Saturday afternoon?

Yes, this is a separate thing. A Cosplay competition during the day, and then a costume competition at the party in the evening.

think its a safe bet if Barni shows up as Captain America its a one horse race

(i could have played more on that horse line there put i will give the man some dignity)

lol I almost swallowed my cup there

• 3 weeks later...

think its a safe bet if Barni shows up as Captain America its a one horse race

(i could have played more on that horse line there put i will give the man some dignity)

Oh you haven't seen the fancy dress master in action. I've won many a competition. I have a costume in the house that will blow the field away. Not doing it though. I'll be chilling with a few beers.