Customer Service Advice

Sorry if somebody is getting the wrong impression of me thanks to this incident. Usually I am very easygoing. If you're around for a bit you'll see. :headscratch:

Banning is the very last step we take here, and that only after serious consideration.

In this case the person in question has been asked to stop, asked again, was warned to stop, was formally warned by Showmasters, was temporarily banned and still wouldn't stop.

That is one way to get on my bad side for sure, and thankfully this was the first (and only) time this has happened so far.

The forum rules have been in the process of being restructured for a while. For now the "welcome post" will have to do I am afraid: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....0entry116

Basically don't advertise other events, don't put anything up for sale or advertise your Ebay auctions, don't make up a second user name (that's not in the post I linked, but it is not allowed here - isn't allowed on most forums I visit, especially if one of your prior IDs has been banned), don't insult other users and don't flee into name calling in a discussion. Then you are good to go. :D

Even if you break a rule by accident, the post will be edited and the problem will be pointed out to you. Either in the edit, or normally if there's an e-mail in the profile and I'm the one doing the edit I will drop you a line by e-mail, too.

No one "misbehaving" once gets banned. This only happens after continous bad behaviour and several "strikes" .

If you ever got questions, there's an e-mail address in my profile. Feel free to drop me a line and ask.

Edited by Queen_Sindel