I'm going to bed..................................

vamps!

Because I am soooooooooooooo tired and I want to go to sleep, dunno why i started a new thread just to say that, maybe because i can't be arsed to go round saying night night to every single thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I am going to go and dream of Elijah Wood, or maybe someone or something completely different who knows, but yeah there ya go!!!!!!!!!!

Keep being naughty for me everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night night

Love and kisses and shags and hugs

Vamps

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I am off to bed now and as per usual I can't be arsed to say goodnight in every single thread.

I am off to London tomorrow to The Natural History Museum then I'm going somewhere for dinner, dunno where though, so any reccommendations say so here and I will check it out in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

Then I am off to see The Lion King, because its good.

So yeah there ya go. Some of you I will see on Sunday and I will phone one of you lucky people up when I get into MK, so you can come and get me and take me to the bangers.................... I mean the fireworks thing, and yes the boys are coming, so blonde lasses be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night night all

Love and kisses (but no shags, I'm too tired)

Vamps

xXx

:P

Oooh, glad you had fun sweetie!! What did ya do in London then?

xxkissesxx B)

I went to The Natural History Museum, Pizza Hut, Covent Gardens, theatre, then walked across the new Millenium Bridge and saw the London Eye, please note that I saw it, DID NOT go on it, nah way too bloody big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I got the train home and thats all I got to say about that right now!! But it was a good day, oh I went to The Forbidden Planet too, they had loadsa cool LOTR stuff there.

Anyway I am tired again, so I am off to bed now.

Night night all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Kisses, but sorry no shags again!!!!!!!!

VAMPS

xXxXx