Room share?

crippsy_99

It now looks like I can do chevron 7 as work owe me 2 days off and have asked me to pick a weekend next month to take off.

However, A room on my own is a bit pricey, so I was wondering if anyone needs somewhere to stay/share with?

When the event was announced, I took the opportunity to book TWO hotels for that weekend, so I have a room booked at the ibis AND at the park inn.

The ibis is booked for 3 nights for £112.50, and the park inn is booked for 3 nights current at £180. So staying 3 nights the ibis is better, but if staying only for two nights, then Im pretty sure I can cancel the sunday night at the park inn and for only £20 extra will be better off staying there at the venue.

Btw if you try and book atm, the park inn is FULL, and ibis costs a bit more.

Trouble is, as I mentioned at the beginning, I need roomies!

If I can get two roomies for 3 nights (so 3 of us total), thats £37.50 in the ibis, or £60 each in the park inn for ALL THREE nights. 4-5 people and its even cheaper!

It now looks like I can do chevron 7 as work owe me 2 days off and have asked me to pick a weekend next month to take off.

However, A room on my own is a bit pricey, so I was wondering if anyone needs somewhere to stay/share with?

When the event was announced, I took the opportunity to book TWO hotels for that weekend, so I have a room booked at the ibis AND at the park inn.

The ibis is booked for 3 nights for £112.50, and the park inn is booked for 3 nights current at £180. So staying 3 nights the ibis is better, but if staying only for two nights, then Im pretty sure I can cancel the sunday night at the park inn and for only £20 extra will be better off staying there at the venue.

Btw if you try and book atm, the park inn is FULL, and ibis costs a bit more.

Trouble is, as I mentioned at the beginning, I need roomies!

If I can get two roomies for 3 nights (so 3 of us total), thats £37.50 in the ibis, or £60 each in the park inn for ALL THREE nights. 4-5 people and its even cheaper!

I'd be happy to share. I haven't booked my ticket yet as I won't have any money until the end of the month so I won't be able to say I'm definitely going until then.

Cool. If you do go, what days were you thinking of? ie fri to sun or fri to mon or something else?

Btw, I forgot to mention in the original post, just incase it makes any difference, im a 25 year old guy. I know some people dont stay with guys/girls if their opposite sex or something.

Am fully hotel trained though. My best friend (female) is hoping to come too, just depends on if she can get down for less than £60 on the trains!

And this will be my 7th event this year!

Cool. If you do go, what days were you thinking of? ie fri to sun or fri to mon or something else?

Btw, I forgot to mention in the original post, just incase it makes any difference, im a 25 year old guy. I know some people dont stay with guys/girls if their opposite sex or something.

Am fully hotel trained though. My best friend (female) is hoping to come too, just depends on if she can get down for less than £60 on the trains!

And this will be my 7th event this year!

I'm planning on the Friday to the Sunday currently. I'm an 18 year old female if that's okay, and no worries as long as you're not a psychopathic serial killer it's fine by me! ;) Has your friend tried going down to her local train station? I always find you can get tickets much cheaper there if you're willing to be on a set train (rather than open return) than you can online.

Thats fine, i'll stay with anyone if it makes the room cheaper hehe.

My friend is going now btw, so as long as you can make it, thats three of us now so the hotel bill is getting cheaper :)

Ironically its cheaper for her to fly into birmingham international (from glasgow) then train to northampton than it is to get the train the whole way! Im like an expert at finding people cheap transport but even I couldnt get anything cheap other than flying down! Tis getting expensive on the trains!

Do you have a livejournal or facebook? Im on both of those. My lj addy is in my sig and thats usually the best way to get hold of me.

Thats fine, i'll stay with anyone if it makes the room cheaper hehe.

My friend is going now btw, so as long as you can make it, thats three of us now so the hotel bill is getting cheaper :)

Ironically its cheaper for her to fly into birmingham international (from glasgow) then train to northampton than it is to get the train the whole way! Im like an expert at finding people cheap transport but even I couldnt get anything cheap other than flying down! Tis getting expensive on the trains!

Do you have a livejournal or facebook? Im on both of those. My lj addy is in my sig and thats usually the best way to get hold of me.

Ohhh brilliant! Looks like I'll almost definitely be able to afford to go now then! ;)

Really?! That's crazy, I had no idea flights could be cheaper than trains!

Ahh they are expensive but one advantage of being a student is the railcard, I get 1/3 off all my train fares, got from Warrington to Milton Keynes for Collectormania for only about £17 for a return ticket! I'm hoping I'll be able to get my ticket to Northampton for about the same, fingers crossed.

I have both although I don't tend to go on facebook quite as often as LJ. I'll go add you now.