Holiday Inn

Hello,

Anyone staying at the Holiday inn nearby? I am and was just wondering if I was the only one! :whistling:

It cost me £36 per night! Doesnt include food though...

Its about 1 mile away I believe!

Guess Im the only one then! lol.

i hate to burst your bubbles about walking from the holiday inn but if you are staying in the one on the bedford road which i believe is the nearest you will not want to walk its more than a mile away i think you will find. its on the other side of the town centre and across a dual carriageway. i would not recommend walking it, especially after the parties. i live in northampton so i know exactly how far it is away from the park inn. i would say it would take you a good couple of hours to walk it at least......

i would recommend that you get a taxi or a bus) although im not sure there is one that would be any good for you, especially at night time...

i hate to burst your bubbles about walking from the holiday inn but if you are staying in the one on the bedford road which i believe is the nearest you will not want to walk its more than a mile away i think you will find. its on the other side of the town centre and across a dual carriageway. i would not recommend walking it, especially after the parties. i live in northampton so i know exactly how far it is away from the park inn. i would say it would take you a good couple of hours to walk it at least......

i would recommend that you get a taxi or a bus) although im not sure there is one that would be any good for you, especially at night time...

tHANKS FOR THAT INFO!

Oooops

So guess taxis will cost a fortune :D - hope there are busses!

If you want to share a taxi with 2 others let me know :)

tHANKS FOR THAT INFO!

Oooops

So guess taxis will cost a fortune :lol: - hope there are busses!

If you want to share a taxi with 2 others let me know :)

i live in Northampton so wont be abel to do that, sorry :P

not sure on the buses, but the bus station isnt all that far from the hotel so you can always pop over and ask :)