Three weeks away and no roommate yet (I KNOW, right?)

wordplaysam

I don't live too terribly far from Northampton, and I'm rather low on funds, so I've been waffling back and forth on the accommodation issue and whether it might just be better for me to take the bus in each day. But after debating the various pros and cons, I've decided that I'm going to give the hotel thing a shot, and resort to the bus as a last option.

So my question is: does anyone have a patch of space in a room somewhere that they might be willing to allow me to take in exchange for helping foot the cost of the room? A bed or piece of floor or otherwise? I'm a wilderness skills instructor, so floors are actually a little nicer than where I usually sleep on the job! :smile: And if no one has that, are there any other roommate-less folks out there who might be interested in going in on a room together at one of the peripheral hotels?

For the record, I'm a 21-year-old girl, but I'm totally fine with co-ed living accommodations. I'm an American citizen, but I'm currently studying at Trinity at Oxford. I'm really, really chill. I can provide references if you're afraid that I might be a crazy person.

If you're interested, you can respond to the thread here, although e-mailing me at kleenexcow@hotmail.com works, too.

See the rest of you at the convention!

hi wordplaysam

i have some floor space left, i have booked my room for one person me.

but if you don`t mined to sleep on the floor the space is yours.

you can email me at vonnekrom@hotmail.com

i will be there from friday on till monday morning

cheers