Introductions/

LostLauren

Hi guys,

I've been going to Collectormania every year since 2003 and I thought it was about time I got on the Forum

It would be nice to know a few people next time as every time I go I notice people from the forums talking to each other and I feel left out :smile: lol

The line up's looking rather promising and I'm really looking forward to meeting Lea Thompson and James Marsters (again). I'm hoping there will be a couple of Lost guys but I suppose it's doubtful as Lockdown is only a month before.

I'm also hoping the guy dressed as a convincing David Tennant's Doctor will be there as he was HOT (and a nice distraction from the fact that the real thing wasn't there-Don't tell my hubby)!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from some of you,

Lauren

Hi guys,

I've been going to Collectormania every year since 2003 and I thought it was about time I got on the Forum

It would be nice to know a few people next time as every time I go I notice people from the forums talking to each other and I feel left out :D lol

The line up's looking rather promising and I'm really looking forward to meeting Lea Thompson and James Marsters (again). I'm hoping there will be a couple of Lost guys but I suppose it's doubtful as Lockdown is only a month before.

I'm also hoping the guy dressed as a convincing David Tennant's Doctor will be there as he was HOT (and a nice distraction from the fact that the real thing wasn't there-Don't tell my hubby)!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from some of you,

Lauren

"I'm also hoping the guy dressed as a convincing David Tennant's Doctor will be there as he was HOT (and a nice distraction from the fact that the real thing wasn't there-Don't tell my hubby)!"

I met the real David Tennent on the set of dr who, he is so skinny when in normal cloths. real nice guy stood around & chatted with me, took a photo.

to see pic on my myspace:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...;imageID=850849

Thanks for the link, cool pics! I just remembered looking at your pics that I met Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at London film and comic con a few years ago.

I was about 5 feet away from Tennant in November at a signing in HMV, Oxford St for the series 3 box set. Unfortunately I was a little late and all the wristbands had been given out by about 7.30am. Anyway I stayed and saw him and Freema from afar and he was lovely, kind to the kids and stuff.

Who are you looking forward to seeing so far?

Thanks for the link, cool pics! I just remembered looking at your pics that I met Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at London film and comic con a few years ago.

I was about 5 feet away from Tennant in November at a signing in HMV, Oxford St for the series 3 box set. Unfortunately I was a little late and all the wristbands had been given out by about 7.30am. Anyway I stayed and saw him and Freema from afar and he was lovely, kind to the kids and stuff.

Who are you looking forward to seeing so far?

smallville fan so, Michael Rosenbaum & James Marsters