Come again?

tooty_fruity

I know loadsa people want both Dom and Billy to go. Will Billy go again? Will showmasters envite him again or will they try and go for other stars this time?

Do you think he would go again?

I would like him to be there and people like Sala Baker have been more than once so there is a chance but as Collectormania gets bigger will they try to include more of a variety of stars? :headscratch:

Kirsty xx

Hi

To come back or not to come back that is the question. As you have said Sala came back so did Robert, I am sure others have made repeat appearances. The only reason that I would want to see repeats would be because I had problems talking, I wanted to say so much... I was a bit star struck. :P The big dilemma would be if you would pay to see a repeat star? I would for Corin and Billy. I am guessing that Houdinia would pay again to see Andy? It all boils down to how popular the guests are, work commitments etc. The way you are rallying the troops Houdinia Showmasters have to notice the popularity of the man that is The Serkis... just how much do you like him? or is that lust him. :D

If people keep saying they want such and such a person to go then mayb showmasters will try and get them cos they're new people which means there won't be enough room for old people.

Not that i wouldn't want them to go again, i'd pay to see some again but if they only have room for 30 guests and people are asking for new guests some old ones may not be invited back due to room and stuff!

With collectormania getting bigger they may be able to get all the new guests people want so ones that have been before may not get asked!

Aaahhhh :D

Kirsty xx

i think tom is too young for me, i would feel wrong going silly over him. 18 yr old going funny over a 15yr old. hmm. v wrong. so il stick with corin nemec even though he is married with a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seems more right somehow even if he is 13 yrs older than me. :blink:

i feel there really was no point to this post! never mind! B)

i want corin to come again, he has the best smile ever.. and did you see his sunglasses on monday? wicked! they made his eyes look green... hehe, i told him that, and he lowered his glasses at me and looked into my eyes.. to show me they were blue of course *swoon* sorry, cant help it...

how old is tom felton? hehe.. 15.. ill be 15 at c4... i was 14 at c3.. see the difference? 1 year!! wahey :rolleyes:

sorry, this is kind of random.. but they HAVE to have corin back, he's such a great guy.. and they have to have billy back, and andy, and devon murray cos he was sweet :P

yey. some1 else who loves his smile. ahh he was so adorable he just has to come back or i am just gonna have to go somewhere where he is or i might die. :rolleyes: