tna feast or fire match results

monkeyking

if you like to find out on bravo on saturday don't look below

petey williams- tna world heavy weight title shot :YAHOO::dance: (COOL)

bg james- tna world tag team title shot :D (COOL)

scott steiner-tna x division title shot :headscratch:

christopher danials- FIRED :crying::crying:

but there is somethin i don't get why did they pick any case for different wretlers e.g. case said scott but was given to petey

aw well good for petey woooooooooooooooooooo

its soooooo sad to see christopher danials go. no really that x-division title should have been his

cd will never be in tna ever again. aw well there's always wwe

bg james. well you could see it coming

scott steiner.......x division........ in my opinion those things don't go together in a sentence.. it is funny though. but hey its a title shot and to scott and easy one at that.. if he wins

what are your thoughts

Dude, there has been no news on Christopher Daniels leaving TNA for good. It is more than likely a worked angle. When you watch this week's Impact - and I know the results right up to Christmas as they have taped the shows already - you will see a four way match between Christopher Daniels, BG James, Petey Wiliams and Scott Steiner which Steiner wins. He is then offered $50,000 or his choice of case. He chooses Petey Williams's original one which had the X Division Title Shot in.

The only two people who have left or are leaving are Senshi and Ron Killings who accepted an open offer from Dixie Carter and Terry Taylor of immediate releases if anyone didn't want to stay with TNA. Killings has already gone, and Senshi is booked to face Elix Skipper at Final Resolution in January where he is due to put Elix over in what will more than likely be Senshi's final TNA match.

Unless Christopher Daniels has quit - something that no one is talking about whatsoever - he will be back in the coming weeks of the New Year. Possibly at Final Resoluton for Senshi's last match.

Don't worry about the X Division as TNA are in the midst of pushing it big time. The Steiners are heavily rumoured to be leaving TNA in the New Year for a return to the WWE - they have been openly putting out feelers to friends in the WWE - and are more than happy to put the X Division over.

Steiner is also someone who seems to have changed his attitude to helping put talent over. He has said to friends and wrestling journalists in the States that he is thankful to Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter for giving him a shot after all of his injuries.

Petey Williams - and I hate his new persona - is in the same boat as Kaz in that he is in the middle of a move up the ladder and will feature in matches with main event talent. Expect both to feature regularly in Main Event matches in late 2008.

TNA is in a good position at the moment. They are using older talent wisely to bring in the crowds on top of the TNA faithful. They have moved AJ Styles to Main Event status, and the same will no doubt be tried again when The Fallen Angel returns. Talent like the Motorcity Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, Johnny Devine, Sonjay Dutt and basically the entire X Division are being raised up the ladder in a similar way Jeff & Matt Hardy, Ken Kennedy and MVP.

As regards the press release from TNA regarding Christopher Daniels, take that with a pinch of salt. I have yet to find one reporter from the business who knows what is up with Christopher Daniels and TNA at the moment. Senshi is the member of Triple X who has quit, so this is more than likely a work. The press release on the TNA website is similar to what happened when Chris Jericho was fired a few years ago when he actually wanted some time off. I couldn't see TNA letting The Fallen Angel go without a fight as the WWE would more than likely snap him up straight away.

Despite the TNA website showing a "Good Luck" message to the Fallen Angel (by the way, this was a direct stab at the WWE as they used the same phrasing as the WWE does when releasing an employee), Wrestling Journo Ryan Gray is confirming that the "firing" is merely a storyline firing and Daniels will return shortly with Final Resolution a potential target as Senshi aka Low Ki is pencilled in to put over Elix Skipper in a singles match. One possible route is that Elix manipulated the recent Senshi vs Daniels match where Daniels won after Skipper got in between the two stars and Senshi dropped the Feast or Fired case to Daniels. This could see a future Daniels vs Skipper feud when Senshi leaves TNA for real.

On a side note, word coming out of the WWE is that Umaga and Jeff Hardy are pushing for the WWE to offer Ron Killings a contract. Killings has had two previous runs with the WWE.

They are also building up tension between Elix Skipper and Senshi as was seen on this week's Impact during the Lumber Jack match when the two were on the way to the ring.

What was funny during the Lumber Jack Strap Match between Jay Lethal and Johnny Devine is that Johnny Devine is being tagged "The X-Division Traitor" as he sided with Team 3D. When JD was outside the ring, the X-Division Lumber Jacks really strapped him; but when Jay Lethal was outside they hardly touched him. Very funny. The Guns and Lethal seem to be the headline X-Division members with the reaction from the crowd.

Edited by Mr.Jones

I wouldn't be surprised to see Daniels comeback to TNA under his Curryman gimmick he uses in Japan.

The current plan is for the Fallen Angel to return in a few monthstime after workign some Indy dates to keep up the ruse of the firing. TNA have used certain WWE elements regarding the release, but this is not a surprise as Russo is on board with TNA.

There is talk of having CD turn up at Final Resolution for Senshi's proposed last match for TNA against Skipper. But nothing is set in stone apart form that the firing is an angle.

Sources: Marc Middleton, Ryan Gray and Tommy Kane - Wrestling Journos

• 5 weeks later...

As far as I've heard the X division is going no where. They are giving it a big push at the moment especially with the current fued with the Dudleys and that fella whose name I can't remember and Sabin, Shelley and Black Machismo (I never thought I'd write that). Besides the talent is loaded in the X division, and I think with AJ being pushed towards the heavyweight stuff it should free it up even more.

As for The Fallen Angel, looking forwards to his return. Another great talent.

Its also good to see some of the older talent help push the younger guys over, including Steiner and Nash.