o t-fac!

tomfan

now, we`re all planning to get tom back, wen do we start our petititon off? suz, u wrote that wicked poem, we ALL need to write poetry, lol, and letters to get him bak, and send the petition to him....and sing him our little song (u no wot im talkin boot carrie and suz) i think its about time we start, lol, its never too early. i say we make his fanmail look like privet drive in the first book/movie all over again, lol

lol. wot song? i'd sign da petition! lol. we need 2 write him a really long leta telling him how much a good actor he is n dat he needs 2 go 2 c4 cuz we wana c him again!

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! SOMBODY REPLYED TO MY TOPIC! lol, heee, well, our lil song is the parody of i wanna do it with madonna, heres a lil taster :

" I WANNA DO IT WITH TOM FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLTON,

I LIKE IS FACE HAND LEGS AND BUUUUUUUUUUT

WEN HE TALKS I GO ALL SMIIIIIIILLLLEEEEY

O TOM FELTON WONT U DO IT WITH US?"

even better would be to design your own official T-FAC postcards. email them to each other. print off and stick to blank postcards. write your own message on the back. IDENTICAL cards are even more quickly noticed, it's just like advertising, you need a logo

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! SOMBODY REPLYED TO MY TOPIC! lol, heee, well, our lil song is the parody of i wanna do it with madonna, heres a lil taster :

omg that is seriously amazing! wots da rest? we all suld get 2 getha n sing it 2 him! lol. or culd send it of 2 a record company!! lol. seriously hot song!! :lol::lol:

it so hot its on fire!! lol :blink:

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! SOMBODY REPLYED TO MY TOPIC! lol, heee, well, our lil song is the parody of i wanna do it with madonna, heres a lil taster  :

omg that is seriously amazing! wots da rest? we all suld get 2 getha n sing it 2 him! lol. or culd send it of 2 a record company!! lol. seriously hot song!! :lol::lol:

it so hot its on fire!! lol :blink:

really? u think so? lol, i wrote that like at midnight, heeeeeee

lol. yeah its a good song! did u really make dat up at like midnight?!

av u got any more?

i no of sum but i cant remember dem 2 write dem down :blink: ! lol. if i remember dem ill put dem on ere 4 ya!

im writin more as we speak, lol. COOL! I WANNA HERE UR SONGS! we can make a special tom felton band where our songs are ONLY for tom felton! lol

yeah! dat wuld b wkd n den we could av tom (cuz wen we kidnap his bros we get him!) 2 b our mascot!

wooooooo! lol, and we can force him to always dress up as a draco bunny! awwwwww! heeeeeee....his brothers can come in use for toehr things to... :lol:

aw our sweet lil' draco bunny! lol. i just fort of 1 but it not dat good

oh tommy ur so fine ur so fine u blow our minds hey tommy!

lol. :blink:

wooooooo! lol, and we can force him to always dress up as a draco bunny! awwwwww! heeeeeee....his brothers can come in use for toehr things to...  :angel:

lol. :rolleyes:

hey that is cool!!! heeee, wot else hmm.... tommy ur ma agel, ur my daaaarlin baby lol

wooooooo! lol, and we can force him to always dress up as a draco bunny! awwwwww! heeeeeee....his brothers can come in use for toehr things to...  :angel:

lol. :rolleyes:

hey that is cool!!! heeee, wot else hmm.... tommy ur ma agel, ur my daaaarlin baby lol

wkd! i cant fink of owt else but i no wot reminds me of him

da perfume callede tommy girl! lol

we could make him do an advert 4 it n den we'll be in it as well sayin we're his girls!! lol. i fink im obsessed!! he he!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay...bit of a full on thread this wi you two..heeeee ( i wouldnt change ya for owt tho zahra :rolleyes: )

The postcard thing sounds cool and yeh we probs should start doing summat to ask him back to c4....when Jacs gets back we'll ave to all ave a chat bout it...if we can drag ourselves away from talking bout her weekend! :angel:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay...bit of a full on thread this wi you two..heeeee ( i wouldnt change ya for owt tho zahra :uhoh: )

The postcard thing sounds cool and yeh we probs should start doing summat to ask him back to c4....when Jacs gets back we'll ave to all ave a chat bout it...if we can drag ourselves away from talking bout her weekend! :P

hey! do u 2 like live near each otha or summot?! lol. yea da thread is abit full of us talkin init?!! :angel: i dont fink many pps r online thou.. so dats prob y! :rolleyes: