Smackdown/ECW News **Spoilers**

AJ Jones

From WWE.COm

WWE.com has learned that several meetings have taken place between Acting SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero and ECW General Manager Armando Estrada that, if ratified, would allow SmackDown and ECW Superstars to compete on Tuesday and Friday nights.

While nothing is signed as of yet, locker room sources say that this open door agreement between Vickie and Estrada will be discussed tonight, live on ECW on Sci Fi. No further details have been released, and when pressed for more information, Estrada was tight-lipped (a rarity in its own right).

“I have no news for you right now,†said Estrada. “But tonight on ECW on Sci Fi (10/9 CT), I will give some insight into these meetings.â€

This potentially backs up that Kane will be CM Punks mystery partner in the 3 vs 2 handicap match against Miz, Morrison and V.

Following the ECW Tapings this evening, the Smackdown/ECW Merger has been confirmed with talent working on both shows. This was backed up by Jessie & Festus and Kane turning up. This should shake up Smackdown and ECW rosters and produce some good match possibilities.

**spoilers**

I went to the ECW/Smackdown taping tonight

Was a pretty good evening, although people started to leave as soon as Undertaker completed his squash of Jamie Noble. Most missed the Rey Mysterio/MVP main event,

Bit disappointed there was no dark matches.

highlight of the evening for me.. Undertaker definetely. I've waited 7 years to see at a house show/taping in the UK. Certainly got the biggest pop of the night. His entrance lasted longer than the match lol