TNA Bound For Glory Predictions

AJ Jones

TNA World Title Match: Kurt Angle vs Sting >>>>>I think Kurt will take the title home with him as he is hot at the moment. There are too many babyfaces to face him, rather than heels to face Sting.

TNA X Division Title Match: Black Machismo Jay Lethal vs The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels >>>>> Black Machismo should keep the title to continue building him up. As Daniels is established, I cannot see him taking the title home this time.

TNA World Tag Team Title Match: Team Pacman vs Tyson Tomko and The Phenominal AJ Styles >>>>> Tomko & Styles are virtually 100% certain to take the titles as the contracts of Pacman Jones and Ron Killings are up tomorrow. Failing a major swerve by TNA, I cannot see Pacman & Killings taking the titles with them as it would destroy all credibility of TNA and the titles. It is common knowledge that Jeff Jarrett has been pleading with the Tennessee Titans to allow Pacman Jones to get physical in the matches, but to no avail at the moment. In my opininon, this has been a highly expensive dropped ball by the TNA management and they have left themselves with little or no option but to put the belts on Tomko & Styles. The US Media is having a field day with this at the moment.

Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage >>>>> I can see Joe finally getting the elusive singles win over Christian that no one else has. Matt Morgan as Enforcer could go either way, but I see Morgan vs Cage in the future as Cornette is more of a Babyface at the moment and Morgan is his persoal security.

Ultimate X: LAX vs Triple X >>>>> With LAX wanting to leave TNA, I can see Triple X going over in this match. TNA sent out letters to all roster members telling them that they coudl go if they wanted. Will LAX leave for the WWE? I think YES as they would get a huge push in a market that needs talent. The WWE have a huge hispanic fan base, and I can see LAX going over big time in the WWE.

TNA Knockout Title: 10 Women Gauntlet Match Rules featuring Gail Kim, Roxxi Laveaux, Miss Brookes, Jackie Moore, Christy Hemme,OVW's ODB, Shelly Martinez (Ariel in ECW), Talia Madison, The Amazing Kong (Shimmer), and former WWE developmental diva Angel Williams >>>>> This one is too hard to call. But I think Gail Kim may get the duke for the first TNA Knockout Champion.

Monsters Ball Match: Black Reign vs Raven vs Rhino vs Abyss >>>>> I can see Abyss going over to keep him in the limelight with Juda Mesias out injured. A rumoured run in by JM may feature as he is due to wrestle in AAA next week.

Tables Match: The Steiners vs Team 3D >>>>> This coudl go either way with the obvious result being the Steiners getting revenge. But TNA could drag this feud out and give Team 3D the win.

Fight For The Right Gauntlet Match for the No.1 Contender's spot for the TNA World Title I am not 100% on the list, but I personally hope that The Wildcat Chris Harris goes over. The only confirmed spot is "Showtime" Eric Young who is last in after winning the right on Impact.