Sign in to follow this  
Dharma

Digital Photos from LFCC 2007

Dharma    0

Can anyone help me????

I met Dominic M at LFCC this year and got a good picture of him signing my item.....then i got a photo of him looking at the camera.....the second picture did not come out as the flash did not go off, can anyone please send me a digital photo of charlie sitting at his table???

Please please please please...this would make my day, week, life!

sazzra    7

I would guess as there was a 'No Photos' rule for him, the answer would be no unless anyone managed to get one whilst not at the table.

Dharma    0

well....he was happy to pose for photo on his own without us in the picture, and most people were allowed that too, just like the one i got of robert englund too

sazzra    7

well....he was happy to pose for photo on his own without us in the picture, and most people were allowed that too, just like the one i got of robert englund too

Yes, but there was a clear sign saying no pictures so most people didn't try. There are plenty of comments about it in other threads here, and I certainly didn't see anyone getting a picture of him whilst I was queuing - in fact I've only seen someone post one that they took at an angle from a different queue.