A Duffers Guide.... *Possible S1 spoilers*

Banished_From_Rohan

Nothing to do with Dufresne (unless he wants to!). I haven't watched this at all, and find myself in the position of having to know something about it by early next week! Is there anyone out there who could help me out by emailing (address in my sig) or posting on here a list of the characters and their powers please? Also a very brief synopsis of series one if at all possible.

Apologies for asking such a mundane question, but your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Stuart aka Banished (not TT or the SMs Stuart!).

• Moderators

I assume you just mean Season One:

MAIN

Claire - Rapid-cell regeneration.

D.L. - Phasing.

Hiro - Space-time manipulation.

Isaac - Precognition through painting.

Jessica/Niki - Enhanced strength.

Matt - Telepathy.

Micah - Technopathy.

Mohinder - None (genetics professor).

Nathan - Flight.

Noah - None (Claire's dad).

Peter - Empathic mimicry (duplicates the abilities of others).

Simone - None (Isaac's (ex?) girlfriend)

SUPPORTING/RECURRING

Ando - None (Hiro's friend).

Candice - Illusion (manipulate vision of reality).

Charlie - Enhanced memory.

Claude - Invisibility.

Eden - Persuasion.

Haitian - Mental manipulation.

Hana - Electronic data transception.

Linderman - Healing.

Meredith - Pyrokinesis.

Molly - Clairvoyance.

Sylar - Intuitive aptitude (and steals other powers).

Ted - Induced radioactivity.

And Wikipedia's synopsis of Season One is:

Each episode reveals new answers and questions and progresses the story and/or the characters. There is an overall arc of the first season that revolves around stopping an explosion of immense proportions that happens in the future. That arc is initially carried by two characters, Hiro Nakamura and Isaac Mendez, the former having seen the event in the future and the latter having painted it from his visions.

The first four episodes of the first season revolved primarily around characters discovering their powers, dealing with the issues of normal life and coping with the consequences of their discovery.

At the end of the fourth episode, a smaller arc began with the message "Save the cheerleader, save the world", which is tied to the explosion already foreseen. By the end of that arc, the characters slowly discovered their abilities and the existence of others like them, and some of them even began to realize the need to come together to prevent a catastrophe.

As characters progress through the first season learning of others similar to them, the plot turns to the question of how the explosion seen in Hiro's trip to the future and Isaac's paintings will occur and what role the various characters will play to stop it or cause it.

http://heroeswiki.com/Main_Page is very helpful if you want to look anything up and get more details/expanded explanations of what I've put :blush: