OH MY GOD

vampess

Apparently, Ric Flair quit WWE earlier in the week. The possible departure doesn't have anything to do with the recent drug scandal, he's simply frustrated with his push. Also, he hasn't had any encouraging communication from management.

WWE hasn't given Flair his release. WWE officials are trying hard to get him to cool off and not quit. They are having discussions to get things sorted because WWE doesn't want him to quit the company

Oh my god this is just crap news what you all think to this i hope they sort it :D

Apparently, Ric Flair quit WWE earlier in the week. The possible departure doesn't have anything to do with the recent drug scandal, he's simply frustrated with his push. Also, he hasn't had any encouraging communication from management.

WWE hasn't given Flair his release. WWE officials are trying hard to get him to cool off and not quit. They are having discussions to get things sorted because WWE doesn't want him to quit the company

Oh my god this is just crap news what you all think to this i hope they sort it :blink:

I hope they let him go.... he's been pulling the same moves for decades now and it's time he retired.

Personally, there are pros and cons for Flair in this situation. In the old WCW/NWA, Ric left for the WWF/WWE as he didn't get his way. But, and there are a lot of fans who feel the same, Flair has earned the right to have some say. Way before he was good friends with Triple H, Ric knew Shane very well as Shane idolised him in the ring. It was down to Shane that Ric decided to come to the WWF/WWE as he had a bigger cash offer from New Japan.

This is the first time for years that Ric has pulled a stunt like this, and like now, it centres around his children. Ric is very close to his children and does have time off to watch them in their chosen sports/lives. Long time WWF/WWE fans will know that his son was on TV some time ago.

Ric's biggest beef, and he has said this on record in numerous interviews - including for WWE.COM, is how how he is used. He was asked to move over to Friday Night Smackdown to guide the career of Dave Batista. It is common knowledge that the reputation of DB is not high in the SD locker room, whereas RF is god like amongst talent. This appears to have been dropped.

Like Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon dreads losing Flair and Ric knows this. As was recently broadcast on Hogan Knows Best, Hulk used Vince's desie to keep him to make sure his kids got help with their career. It is indeed possible that Ric is trying the same. Although I think nepotism is morally wrong, it goes on in everyday life. But Ric's legacy is massive and he has ensured the same passage of some of the biggest modern day stars to main event status. Two being HBK and Bret Hart. Both were just below main event status, and Flair was the only true main eventer who stepped up to work programmes with them without fear of the fallout from jobbing.

I hope that Flair stays as his entertainment skills are second to none. His inring skills may be slower, but he can still pull an old fashioned match out of the bag when needed. Present RUMOUR is that the Horseman return is imminent. With the release of a Horseman DVD recently, a return was always RUMOURED. This could just make it happen. Under Ric, some semi main event stars could become main event stars. With Mr Kennedy's push apparently nixed this week on Raw with him counted out as Vince's son, this could be a way back to the main event.

Aside from the sentences that have rumoured in capital letters, all other information is a matter of record in interviews freely available if you look for them online or on dvd releases.

OH MY GOD,MORE LIKE THANK GOD

:thumbup:

Hey Monkey King..at the end of th eday mate, it is all down to personal taste with wrestling. I personally like the Nature Boy and what he has done for the sport/entertainment, others do not. Life I guess..