RELEASED

monkeyking

i just cannot believe they released :(:P:no:

EUGENE :help:

CRYME TIME B)

(i'd rather not leave a comments as i'm try to supress my anger

on the release. if anything release deuce and domino they are the worst wrestlers i've ever seen)

cryme time should be tag team champions not these guys

a practically the fun has gone now eugene has left

Hey MonkeyKing..

Cryme Tyme were released following a house show on Saturday night. No official reason has been given for their release, but it has been confirmed that an incident happened backstage between CT and the team of Cade & Murdoch. This incident has yet to be confirmed as the reason why they were released, but I can see them being rehired down the line.

The WWE has been getting stick from Special Needs groups for the character of Eugene. I am surprised he lasted this long as there was rumour the guy who played Eugene, an amateur trained wrestler up there with Kurt Angle on talent in an amateur ring, would come in as his brother to exact revenge when Eugene's leg was badly injured a while back. I wouldn't be surprised to see the man behind the Eugene gimmick to return by the Rumble as himself or under a mask etc...

Taken from Rajah website:

This weekend, WWE released SmackDown! wrestler Eugene and RAW tag team Cryme Time.

Eugene was released by WWE because he recently violated WWE's Wellness Policy for a third time. After a recent drug test, Eugene had a prescription drug show up in his system and he was unable to produce proof the drug was properly prescribed to him by a doctor.

As for Crime Tyme, there's a very interesting story behind this one. Backstage, there has been heat between Crime Tyme and Cade & Murdoch for several weeks. During an altercation at a house show this weekend, shad from Crime Tyme said to Trevor Murdock, "Whatever happens out there happens". This was seen as a direct threat and Murdoch addressed Shad's threat in front of the rest of the locker room.

Cade & Murdoch decided to pull a rib on Crime Tyme involving the referee of their match that night and a major swerve. There is a spot in the match where JTG gets bumnped out of the ring and gets back in right before getting counted out. The swerve is that the refs were going to count very fast at the end and disqualify Crime Tyme - -without them knowing hte real finish to the match. After it went down, Crime Tyme was shocked -- but immediately gave the referee their finishing maneuver - took off his belt and auctioned it off in the crowd!

Although the referee was protected during the move and they stayed in character by auctioning off his belt, Crime Tyme still performed their finisher on somebody who did not expect it or was trained to take it and were seen as the real "bad guys" of the whole situation. They were released after the show.

Taken from Rajah website:

This weekend, WWE released SmackDown! wrestler Eugene and RAW tag team Cryme Time.

Eugene was released by WWE because he recently violated WWE's Wellness Policy for a third time. After a recent drug test, Eugene had a prescription drug show up in his system and he was unable to produce proof the drug was properly prescribed to him by a doctor.

As for Crime Tyme, there's a very interesting story behind this one. Backstage, there has been heat between Crime Tyme and Cade & Murdoch for several weeks. During an altercation at a house show this weekend, shad from Crime Tyme said to Trevor Murdock, "Whatever happens out there happens". This was seen as a direct threat and Murdoch addressed Shad's threat in front of the rest of the locker room.

Cade & Murdoch decided to pull a rib on Crime Tyme involving the referee of their match that night and a major swerve. There is a spot in the match where JTG gets bumnped out of the ring and gets back in right before getting counted out. The swerve is that the refs were going to count very fast at the end and disqualify Crime Tyme - -without them knowing hte real finish to the match. After it went down, Crime Tyme was shocked -- but immediately gave the referee their finishing maneuver - took off his belt and auctioned it off in the crowd!

Although the referee was protected during the move and they stayed in character by auctioning off his belt, Crime Tyme still performed their finisher on somebody who did not expect it or was trained to take it and were seen as the real "bad guys" of the whole situation. They were released after the show.

The one thing that I find strange about this post elsewhere on anorther website is the fact that the WWE has indicated that they would never reveal the names of anyone penalised under the Wellness Policy violation scheme. Mike "Simon Dean" Buscci was released late Friday after a meeting in Stamford, CT but no reason was officially given despite his name being on the Signature Pharmacy customer/client list. The WWE never released a "good luck" message to Buscci as they did after releasing Eugene and Cryme Tyme. So, I personally will take the reason given by the Rajah website as rumour. My reason being that Dave Batista has, after consulting with the McMahon's, directed his Lawyer to initiate civil proceedings against the media outlet who said that his name was on the Signature Pharmacy client list when he maintains that he has never received items from that company. Until recently, Eugene was earmarked for a tag team odd coupling with Hardcore Holly. As Hardcore Holly is on the shelf for a while, it is indeed possible Eugene was let go as they had nothing for him storyline - a common practice in wrestling circles - rather than Wellness violations alleged on another site. However, if it is true what Rajah have posted, then so be it. We all love with our actions.

Edited by Arkham