photo with milo-adrian (where are they)

indy

people had their arms down their sides with Milo using one hand to hold down each person's arm.

This happened to me. After getting over the inital 'Milo is touching my arm!!' excitement, I then started to panic, that, "oh crap, I've done something wrong!" But it's kind of reassuring to hear this happened to other people, and was more than likely a time saving reason than anything else.

Thankfuly I was around halfway in the queue so I didn't catch them at their worst, but there were whispers amongst the others queuing around me, over just how grumpy both blokes looked. I find it strange to hear that most people found Adrian moody, as I seemed to (in the brief time we had) manage to make Adrian chuckle with "god you guys must be shattered!" to which he replied, "i love that word!" :YAHOO: Both guys seemed nice and polite I'm just anxious to see how the photos come out now!!1 :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read all the comments & attending quite a few showmasters events (on the whole i have an absolutely fantastic time at these events!) - I must say I jsut think, there should be less! Less people going through photo shoots (so that you can actually get the photo you want) and less people in autograph queues. I am sure Milo, Hayden and Adrian actually went there to meet the fans - and just pushing people through isn't the way to do it!

I do understand that people would be unhappy about not getting in etc but tough (I know I would be annoyed but then it happens!)less people and better meetings just makes sense!! If they had sold half the photo tickets by the looks of it, Milo & Adrian would have been more relaxed and more interactive (I know in photo shoots you don't pay for a meeting, but not putting your arms around someone in a photo is odd and you should at least get a hello and goodbye, if nothing else!) and the whole session would have been less stressful for everyone involved!

Thats just my opinion, feel free to disagree!! :(