I cant decide!

veasse

The one thing that annoyed me was the bodyguards at the Adrian and Milo shoot, I have been to quite a lot of photo sessions but I've never been told before not to touch the guests, just stand inbetween them. I felt really silly and as I turned to thank them they were already going to take the next photo. I managed to say hello to them but that was about it. It did ruin the experience for me a little though especially as I choose having the photo shoot over getting their autographs. (I didn't have enough money for both.) I wish now I had got their autographs instead at least I would've managed to speak to them.

The not touching thing was actually started by Milo himself. I was the girl handing out the little slips of paper with the memory card number on. I stood there and watched him grab 90% of people by the wrist to stop them putting an arm around him. Eventually the bodyguards caught on and started telling people to keep their arms down. There's not a great deal anyone can do about a situation like that. If a guest doesn't want to be touched then we have to do our best to keep them comfortable.