Guest cancellation - Torri Higginson

showmasters

Just wondered why there was no sign on the door? I arrived in London Friday afternoon and only knew this through over hearing someone!

dito, I overheard someone mentioning it on the Saturday and when I went to ask some of the people at a desk if she was coming or not they didn't know, it was only cause I saw some tall longish haird guy and asked him, that he said no she isn't coming, and got some crew to go and make sure other crew members new about this...

Most of my friends were coming on the Sunday, so it was a good job I same both days as I was able to inform them in advance that the only other guest they were all interested in seeing (apart from Diana Mudaur) had also cancelled.

When she does eventually come to a con over here, I think there are going to be some pretty big ques for here, though maybe not as big as they were for the Heroes peeps :D

:P

LLAP :D

RDA to this day has not done a public signing, and the one event that he did do was not even a prober con just lots of talks that cost you a hell of a lot of money but you did get Amanda Tapping as well :YAHOO:

It wasnt just lots of talks, we got to have tea and cake and have a chat :D

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill