room needed for saturday night

georgeuk07

Hi there people

I'm 23 male student coming to London on saturday of the fair and will be going to the fair on the sunday morning but at is present time my cash funding is very limited and need to rent a room for the night os sat 1st september so I be able to get to fair early next morning is anyone got a room spare and not over the top price becuase I've haven't alot of money to spend am willing to sleep on floor or on settle ect aslong as it warm I'm very light sleeper and can sleep easily so can anyone help get in touch please urgently george

The room price for the Sat night will be £16 maximum, it will drop to £13 if another person decides to stay that night as well.

yea defo want the room for the night I bring my sleepying bag with me and a suitcase hope that's not problem at all let know if it's fine george and I give my contact details for location ect george

That's good, thanks for your reply.

If you use MSN you can add me if you want, I use the same screen name on there. We can then make the approp arrangements.

hi mate try addin u not sure if got wrong address would like to add me georgeisback_359@hotmail.com