London room share

Arik_Soong

Hi all, Since we are only covered for the Saturday night, i was hoping that, if anyone who is staying in london for the friday night and sunday night are looking for people to split costs for a room on those two night. Since my sister has also decided to work, she will be sharing with me. We'd both be willing to put towards the room for those two night. I am asking now before its too late. The truth is, we've never been to london before and don't know our way around, and getting a room for ourselves would cost too much, so i hope there is someone who would help us out with this as if we dont find someone to share with, its most likely we wont be able to make it due to hotel and train costs. So i hope someone would be upto splitting the cost of a room. Im open to any offers and i will be able to sort things at Glasgow next weekend if needed

Thanks

Melissa

hi melissa,

i think i might be able to offer you some floor space in london if you wouldn't mind?

i'm not sure yet, will have to get in touch with my room buddies but it might be possible?

also if you need help for glasgow, my friend sah and i are lokking for roomats to help split the costs,

thanx Donna

hi melissa, that should be fine, lol its gonna be a tight fit tho :)

btw, could i ask where you staying for glasgow? and if poss be really cheeky and ask if sah and i could crash on your floor,

sorry i know its a bit cheeky and if not then its fine too, just thought i'd ask?

look forward to seeing you :)

Donna

Edited by Fiondra

We are booked in the travelodge, so we will be in the crew hotel till monday, we'll have to move around the rooms each time since we're most likely booked into differentet rooms for the friday and sunday. I'll email simone and ask if its ok, since she was the one who booked but i'll email her and see :YAHOO:

hi Mel,

thanx a million for the offer, really appriciated but it turns out sah's already sorted out a rooomate for glasgow so we are now ok :) but thanx again :)

looking forward to meeting you next weekend tho :)

and also at london :)

oh don't forget to bring a sleeping bag :)

Donna :)

Edited by Fiondra