The Great Khali vs Batista

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

and of course ..

hhhreturnmb6.jpg

Rumoured:

HHH vs King Booker

MVP vs Matt Hardy

Edited by DavidB

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant wait my man is back yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D:clap::YAHOO:

:YAHOO: yeah it'll be good to have him back, though I hope he stays as a face for a while at least .. he always seems to turn heel after returning!

Dont care what he is as long as i see him every week on my tv lol

With the face turn of Umaga last night on RAW, I will be intrigued to see who he faces at Summer Slam. My guess is Carlito. I guess Jeff Hardy is a bit gutted as he was due a tilt at the IC Title at SS07.

:YAHOO: yeah it'll be good to have him back, though I hope he stays as a face for a while at least .. he always seems to turn heel after returning!

I think we all knew that you of all people would be ecstatic at the return of HHH.....although I have to admit I'm glad that Trippers is gonna be back in the ring again :YAHOO:

:borg::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: REY MYSTERIO IS RETURNING AS WELL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :dance::dance: in a match against the man who put him out of action oooooooooo that'll be a good return won'y it

chavo= :hathor:

rey= :poki::dance:

This match has been in the works for some time. The man who "put him out" requested this match, and several more, so that they can re esttablish the cruiserweight division. Rey Rey's "injury" is nothing new, or wasn't new at the time of "said putting out", and had been dogging him for 2 to 3 years.

:lol: yeah it'll be good to have him back, though I hope he stays as a face for a while at least .. he always seems to turn heel after returning!

I think we all knew that you of all people would be ecstatic at the return of HHH.....although I have to admit I'm glad that Trippers is gonna be back in the ring again :D

you all know me far to well :D